Hi all, im working with StaMPS in the Antartic área but when i run coreg_ifg, terminal says that the DEM not cover this área.
So i found this probably solution:
To use an External Dem change all the mentions of DEMname (for example ASTRM) into External dem like this:
and change the path to the external dem to the path where the dem (in GeoTiff and wgs84 unprojected) is located. like this:
My question is if i can use this dem and what another files need to fix the error:
Sorry for my bad english.
FInally i used TanDem X but i get this error:
 Processing slave file :20210420_IW1.dim
… 23 more
Caused by: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException: The DEM ‘External DEM’ is not supported.
… 25 more
Error: The DEM ‘External DEM’ is not supported.
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas810733284384672948/libquadmath-0.so
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas810733284384672948/libjblas.so
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas810733284384672948/libgfortran-4.so
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas810733284384672948/libjblas_arch_flavor.so
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas810733284384672948
I remember adding an external DEM in the snap2stamps graph files, so there must be a way to make it work. I did like you reported, first added the line
and then referenced the file with
Maybe there are spaces or special characters in the path to your DEM file?
Is it projected in WGS84 (latitude / longitude) and stored as a tif file?
i fixed replacing in coreg_ifg SRTM lines code for ACE30. Thanks