Purple Interferometric // Minimun requirements

Hey guys! i try to be quick because im no native english:

Im trying to implement Snap2Stamp Workflow in my pc (im testing because im close to buy a new setup). The problem appears when i try to run coreg_ifg_topsar for corregistration and interferogram formation. Took about 60seg for each pair, but with a java error:

Error: Java heap space
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas4403674802675461735/libjblas_arch_flavor.so
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas4403674802675461735/libjblas.so
– org.jblas INFO Deleting /tmp/jblas4403674802675461735

After that, i open the interferogram in snap to check. The result is the “purple interferogram” (like a few post in this forum) i read about this topic and understand that maybe my pc spect cant run the correlation and interferometric process (took 60seg each, so i dont understand why cant run). Correlation fails (i check with the bands)

amd ryzen 8gb (window)
512 sdd. No need more…is low
SO NOW:

PC SPECIFICATIONS (VIRTUALBOX UBUNTU 18.4 LTS)
envi@envi-VirtualBox:~$ free -h
total USEED FREE SHARED búfer/caché AVILIABLE
Memoria: 3,1G 914M 1,8G 27M 374M 2,0G
Swap: 2,0G 1,2G 850M

COMPUTING RESOURCES TO EMPLOY (project.conf folder)

CPU=1
CACHE=3G

I hope this problem can help others to run the workflow fo PS analysis.
Thanks for the time.

PS: Srry english.

Have you seen this? I’m getting the error “Cannot construct DataBuffer”, “GC overhead limit exceeded” or “Java Heap Space”. What can I do?

4 GB is probably not sufficient to coregister large amounts of Sentinel-1 data.

I only run 6 images because i know… is a hard task, and is a test. Thanks for support. i hope the solution be related with the minimun specs.

Regards.

as the coregistration is done pair-wise, the number of images is not so relevant, but rather the size of a single raster, so the number of bursts you selected during TOPS Split.