Rayleigh Correction Processor

Hello,
I am facing a problem, when I am doing rayleigh correction.

Please help me with this.

Have you tried with another file? I run it on one of my files and it is doing as expected.

I also did it, that time its work. but now it showing this error whenever i try it.

I do not know what type of error is causing, maybe if you send the log file we can try to figure it out. Click on the error symbol on the right corner of your snap and see what it says (or copy it here).

I am trying to process Sentinel 3 OLCI level-1 EFR data of winter 2017 to find out the snow gain size.
The detail of the error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorExecutor$GPFImagingListener.errorOccurred(OperatorExecutor.java:376)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.sendExceptionToListener(SunTileScheduler.java:1646)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:921)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(OpImage.java:1129)
at javax.media.jai.PlanarImage.getData(PlanarImage.java:2085)
at com.bc.ceres.glevel.MultiLevelImage.getData(MultiLevelImage.java:64)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getSourceTile(OperatorContext.java:407)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getSourceTile(OperatorContext.java:393)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImage.computeRect(OperatorImage.java:73)
at javax.media.jai.SourcelessOpImage.computeTile(SourcelessOpImage.java:137)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:904)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(OpImage.java:1129)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.RequestJob.compute(SunTileScheduler.java:247)
[catch] at com.sun.media.jai.util.WorkerThread.run(SunTileScheduler.java:468)

I tried it on raw data without reprojection, its work but when I reproject the data it shows the same error. Can you tell me how can I fix it?

Why do you need to reproject before the calculation?

I thought it will effect my results, If I reproject it after processing.