Reflectance to radiance conversion on S2 single tiles error

Dear all,
I cannot use reflectance to radiance conversion processor on single tiles (new ESA file format), getting the error I pasted below. I should wait for some update of the processor?
Thank you very much
Ilaria

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.esa.s2tbx.reflectance2radiance.ReflectanceToRadianceOp.computeTile(ReflectanceToRadianceOp.java:251)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImage.computeRect(OperatorImage.java:80)
at javax.media.jai.SourcelessOpImage.computeTile(SourcelessOpImage.java:137)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:904)
Caused: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorExecutor$GPFImagingListener.errorOccurred(OperatorExecutor.java:376)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.sendExceptionToListener(SunTileScheduler.java:1646)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:921)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(OpImage.java:1129)
at javax.media.jai.PlanarImage.getData(PlanarImage.java:2085)
at com.bc.ceres.glevel.MultiLevelImage.getData(MultiLevelImage.java:64)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getSourceTile(OperatorContext.java:407)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getSourceTile(OperatorContext.java:393)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImage.computeRect(OperatorImage.java:73)
at javax.media.jai.SourcelessOpImage.computeTile(SourcelessOpImage.java:137)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(SunTileScheduler.java:904)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(OpImage.java:1129)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.RequestJob.compute(SunTileScheduler.java:247)
[catch] at com.sun.media.jai.util.WorkerThread.run(SunTileScheduler.java:468)

Dear ilac,

The reflectance to radiance conversion works with the new ESA format (i.e. single tile, shorter names) starting with version 5.0.1. Have you checked for and installed updates in the SNAP (in the top menu: Tools > Plugins and then, on the Updates tab, if nothing displayed in the panels, click “Check for Updates”)?

I’m using SNAP 5.0.2 and the processor is the 1.0 version but I think it’s up-to-date cause I have no new updates available for it

You are right. The correction should be available in the next update.

The update 5.03 is available and it should fix the issue you have encountered.

Thank you very much
Ilaria