Repeat cycle of Sentinel-1, and Sentinel-2 constellations?

Hello,

From the documents of Sentinel-1 and -2, it is obvious that the repeat cycle with the same viewing geometry of a single satellite in the Sentinel-1 constellation is 6day(over Europe)/12 days(rest of the world), and the Sentinel-2 constellation is 10days all over the world. However, I could not find how these numbers change when two satellites in their respective constellations are considered.

To be clear, I am aware of the fact that the revisit coverage frequency (need not have the same viewing geometry) of the missions increases due to two satellites in their respective constellations. For instance, from source [1] and [2], Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 constellations revisit coverage frequency is less than 5 days all over the globe.

(a) Since the two respective satellites in these missions are on the same orbits and separated by 180 apart, does their nadir line passes the same track to have the same viewing conditions from both the satellite imagery such that I can say 5-day repeat cycle for Sentinel-2 constellation and 6-day repeat cycle for Sentinel-1 constellation over the globe.

(b)Kindly let me know if I am missing something.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

[1] Sentinel-1- Observation Scenario - Planned Acquisitions - ESA - Sentinel Online
[2] User Guides - Sentinel-2 MSI - Revisit and Coverage - Sentinel Online - Sentinel Online