Resample & C2RCC for Sentinel 2 MSI

Hello! Could you please tell me why this graph is not running in Command line. Error: The tile offset -257 is < 0.
Res_Graph.xml (1.5 KB)

or this graph
Res_C2RCC_Graph.xml (2.8 KB)

Could you share how you write the command line?

for the resample graph is

for the resample and C2RCC processing like this

but it collapsed at 90% and no result at all.

Each time is showing different errors, I’ve just confused.

You cannot run the graph by itself. It is necessary to tell gpt where the graph is and where are you input and output folders and products. Your command line should look like this:
folder_to_gpt (usually is: user/snap/bin/gpt) folder_to_graph/OLCI_subset_idepix_c2rcc_v1.xml -Ssource=input_folder/S3B_OL_1_EFR____20200816T091545_20200816T091845_20200817T154840_0179_042_207_1980_MAR_O_NT_002.SEN3(name of input) -t output_folder/C2RCC_S3B_OL_1_EFR____20200816T091545.dim (name of output)

In paranthesis I indicate what is each segment, you should not use it.

This example works in Mac:
OLCI_subset_idepix_c2rcc_v1.xml (4.3 KB)
As you can see, you do not need the Read and the Write nodes if you indicate it on the gpt command line

In Windows you have to specify your paths like this “C:/your_path”
I think you have to use quotes in the source and the target " "

Could you try unzipping the SAFE product? I am not sure that’s the problem, but just in case

You have to specify the source and the target, as it is written in the line I sent you before.
Ssource=
-t

This error should not happen anymore with the latest update of SNAP and the S2 Toolbox.
Are you up to date?

Thank you I will install SNAP 9 and will try it back

Try -SsourceProduct= ... instead of -Ssource=
The variable sourceProduct is used in the graph XML file.

Thank you it started to run. What should be command line output if I want to run several preprocessing and processing with combined graph?