S1 TOPS co-registration doesn't seem to work

Thank you very much it is working

Hi @ABraun
Do you know how to mask out the sea if 3Sec isn’t available?

What operator are you referring to?

After terrain correction with 1Sec DEM, the displacement will still have values in the sea area.
I used the raster>masks to mask out the sea before, but now it doesn’t work due to the 3Sec.
So I am wondering if there is an alternative.

actually, the terrain correction operator should be able to remove the sea areas as well (this is set by default).
As an alternative yeu can select DEM as an additional output and then use the valid pixel expression to remove pixels below a certain elevation of the SRTM 1Sec manually.

But I remembered that the sea areas cannot be masked out when using 1sec in terrain correction?
And I did try many times and never succeed before.

maybe these sea areas are not 0 in the SRTM 1Sec

So please set it as an output and check the elevation values at this area. You can then use this for masking.

grafik

Oh! Thank you!
I will try it later!

Hello. I am a new SNAP user. I am attempting to calibrate my SLC products and then co-register them. Unfortunately I am getting an error which indicates I cannot calibrate the products before the co-registration, but calibration also does not work after co-registration. Is there a way around this issue? Thanks.

Please have a look at the tutorials for example ESA InSAR S1 IW to understand how to approach SLC products and which processing steps need to be performed before calibration.
If you are interested there are also a lot of materials from Copernicus Research and User Support (RUS) service that may help you how to process Sentinel-1 data for various applications

1 Like