SAR methods for faults mapping

Hallo to everyone in this wonderful forum .
I have just started my Phd in Geoinformation and more specific in mapping faults with Sar methods for the begging .
I am totally new in SAR and interferometry i want some propositions for books or sites for more reading .

Have you seen these?

The mapping of faults often skips the phase unwrapping step and focuses on the interpretation of the interferogram. But this is a well-established process, so I would recommend to talk with your supervisor what exactly your PhD will contribute to this field.

In general, this is a fantastic book on the topic: Radar Interferometry - Data Interpretation and Error Analysis | Ramon F. Hanssen | Springer

Dear friends
A large sinkhol with a diameter of about 40 meters and a depth of more than 30 meters was created on 08/18/2018 with the coordinates of 35.1185 N and 48.7793 E.
I took and processed two images of the Sentinel 1 satellite (one before the sinkhole (04/08/2018) and the other after it was created (08/28/2018) ,both image101 track and ascending ) by Snap software , and Step by step according to the instructions (TOPS Interferometry Tutorial).
But the amount of settelment in the pixels around and the center of this sinkhole is only calculated in a few centimeters !?
Basically, is it possible to detect the hight or deepth of new features with a few meters high (for example, the construction of a new building or Excavation deep and large diamter hole) by processing satellite images?
Can anyone provide an explanation and give examples?
Thanks for your guidance

these large offsets cannot be detected by radar interferometry. The maximum displacement detectable between two acquisitions lies in the range of the wavelength (5 cm for Sentinel-1). DInSAR is effective in monitoring subtle surface changes (for example before the sinkhole happened).

These are great resources
InSAR Basics
InSAR Error Sources

Short answer is no. Interferometry is based on the repeated observation of the same set of scatterers. In your examples this cannot happen since either new scatterers are created or old ones destroyed, making interferometry impossible.

Thank you very much. It was a very good guide.
I will be more grateful If you send documents about Land subsidence before the sinkhole happened.
I apologize and another question:
I want to extract the settlement rate of a large building (250 meters long and 25 meters wide) in a few years. Is a one year interval between images (for pixels about 50 meters apart) enough?
Will the sum of the sessions obtained from two images with an interval of one year be the sum of the sessions of 12 images with an interval of one month (for pixels with the same coordinates)?