SEN2AGRI extension using SNAP software (manual mode)

Hi I am G.Sai Venkat. I need some help installing and running the manual mode of SEN2AGRI extension using SNAP software. I followed the procedure given in the SEN2AGRI’s Manual and tried running a LAI PROCESSOR by providing the input files as .hdr format for each seperated band of same tile. But i am facing some errors when i click the RUN button. It says that “… cannot run the program c:\sen2agri - system\scripts\lai_retrieval_processor.py…”.

so i need help regarding this and also please find the screenshot of the ERROR i am submitting.
Error - sen2Agri - lai processor

Path Configuration settings

Out dir pic1

Out dir pic2

I wanted to know which file format (.xml file or .hdr file) is the correct input format? (Because the manual sometimes says to use list of product descriptors (.xml files) for use with the command line interface and sometimes .hdr file (where i used .hdr files of BEAM-DIMAP format, converted using SNAP) for use with the SNAP’s GUI, I tried both but none worked)
I also wanted to confirm whether the source of sen2agri available in Git is correct for Manual mode’s installation? Or should i use some other source? So Please provide me the correct procedure for installing and running SEN2AGRI extension using SNAP software if anyone has used it without any errors.

Thank you in advance.

Can you try moving it to a path withouth spaces?

1 Like

Thank you Inicola. But the same error is repeating even after moving to the path without spaces.

Have you tried asking this question on the Sen2Agri forum?

This forum is for SNAP and although there could be some people who also know about Sen2Agri you best bet is to ask their authors.
Do note that that the Sen2Agri development is an independent development from SNAP, although the funding is coming from the same organisation the project teams and scope are widely different.

1 Like

looking more carefully at that “CreateProcess Error” message it seems to indicate that the executable is not a windows application… did you check that sen2agri processors are supported on Windows? Did you install python and snappy before running the processor?

Again you should seek support from the Sen2Agri team but perhaps you can also check all available documentation to see if you can actually use this as you have planned.

1 Like