Sen2cor parameters

hello i want to know whene i do atmosferic correction on sentinel 2 WITH SEN2COR
IN THE PARAMATERS IF I LET 60 OR I MAKE ALL
I NEED HELP

that depends on what target resolution you need. Please have a look here: Sen2Cor-02.05.05-win64 - AttributeError: 'L2A_Tables' Object has no attribute '_L2A_Tile_PVI_File'

thanks abraun
in fact i want to calculate mndwi based on swir band 11 with 20 m resolution and green band 3 with 10 m resolution

so what option i shoose when run sen2cor or

what does it means run sen2COR AT 10 M REOSLUTION OR 20 M OR 60 OR ALL
THANKS

As Sentinel-2 data consists of bands with different spatial resolution (please see here) you have to define in sen2cor which resolution is wanted for the output product.

i want the to resampl all bands to 10 M OF RESOLUTION SO WHEN i run sen2COR ON 10 M OF RESULUTION I WILL GET A PRODUCT OF S2 LEVEL 2A WITH ALL BAND WITH 10 M OF RESULUTION

I need any tuto or pdf explaining atmosferic correction with sen2cor especially showing paramètres

User manual: http://step.esa.int/thirdparties/sen2cor/2.5.5/docs/S2-PDGS-MPC-L2A-SUM-V2.5.5_V2.pdf

Atmospheric correction specific parameters can be identified (if there is a need to adjust them from default values) in the appropriate GIPP file (L2A_CAL_AC_GIPP.xml).
Basic principles should be described in the user manual ABraun pointed you to. However, please do not expect to find there a complete compendium on Atmospheric Correction. Since, to my knowledge, Sen2Cor uses adapted version of ATCOR, you may find it beneficial to look into the ATCOR documentation.
Best,

Thanks for helping