SEN2COR tool

Hi All,
May I know whether the sen2cor only applicable to the whole scene only and not the granule level?
Thanks,
Adhwa

Hi,
you can perform atmospheric correction for all scene (images released before 2016-09-26) and also for single Granules. Its depend on picture and what you want to do with this. For single Granules for few tiles eg(for one date Granules UXT UXV UXU) I used R software in order to set a queue and pefform process

Regards

Hi Kiryl,
I have tried for the granule (1 tile image) but here is the error code

Is it because of the folder directory name?
Thanks

Hi,
try to set folder eg in D disc D:\S2A_OPER_PRD…
if in folder Granules have more than one Granules (in your case I think its 13-15 single tiles you have two ways: First remove all Granules which are not interested fore you, second change the name for Granules are not interested for you. I used symbol ~before name (eg. S2A_OPER_MSI_L1C_TL_SGS__20151231T141323_A002736_T34VDH_N02.01 I get ~S2A_OPER_MSI_L1C_TL_SGS__20151231T141323_A002736_T34VDH_N02.01). Latest you have in command line write this: L2A_Process (path to folder where you find xml files S2A_OPER_MTD_SAFL1C_PDMC_20151231T175113_R022_V20151231T102248_20151231T102248.xml and optionaly resolution)
It seems like this L2A_Process D:\S2A_OPER_PRD_MSIL1C_PDMC_20160401T003323_R018_V20160330T034406_20160330T034406.SAFE (optionally --resolutions 10

Regards

Hi Kiryl,
Thanks. It is working good now.
Best regards

Hi,
In order to get reflectance value, bath math using in Radiometric conversion of sentinel 2 images can be used?
Regards

Hi,
unfortunately I dont know. I never performed this operation

Best Regards

Hi,
Thank you Kiryl.
Regards

Hello,

I have the same problem but when I change the path PYTHON doesn’t work (see scceenshot)!!
In my case sen2cor doesn’t exist in Anocanda2 files but in Python27. What should I do?
Thank you

Hi,
try to copy files Sen2Cor from Python27 to Anaconda2 folder.

Regards

Hello @ABraun ,

I installed the version sen2cor-2.3.0 but I find in operator descriptor another version 2.1.2

Please, is that the configuration of the varibles system is correct ???

thank you in advance

hello,
I followed your advice and I copied the folder and now I have this error …

this error message indicates that you renamed the folder with the Sentinel-2 files in it.
The name should stay as extracted.

No I didn’t change anything…

What was your input directory? It looks like you stored your L1C Product on the desktop and that you used C:/…/Desktop as input instead of C:/…/Desktop/S2A_…_L1C.SAFE

yes, I change the directory . But I still have this warning message::
C:\Users\ASUS\Anaconda2\lib\site-packages\glymur\config.py:171:
UserWarning: Neither the openjp2 nor the openjpeg library could be loaded.

In addition, anyone noticed the var/cache folder containing the sen2cor toolbox: its size is 33Gb! Is this normal? I am not sure whether this is the result of running the tool several times. And how the cache works. Can I simply delete it?
It will certainly result in memory problems soon.
I´m just diving into directories automatically created from the snappy-conf and python, anaconda and other required packages for the tool to work. It´s quite hard to follow for non-developers

Hi,help please !At start up se2cor produces such an error. What to do?

I suggest that Sen2Cor and Sen2three would be builtin and provided with SNAP instead of installing them later on independently. Both would be integral part of it. As such, these are inevitable to proceed with the data prior to utilize them in intended applications.

although I would be happy about this, it is rather unlikely to happen because they are developed by two completely different companies so this is (besides the technical aspect) also a legal issue.