Sen2Coral Empirical bathymetry .csv not recognized

Hello,

I’m trying to get a bathymetry in shallow water with the Sen2Coral Empirical bathymetry tool, but the tool does not manage to recognize the points from the .csv I am loading.
I check the projection and they way it is done in the Sen2coral tutorial and can’t find why it is not working!

Would anyone have a solution for that?

Thanks,
Maureen

can you please share

• a link to the tutorial you are referring to
  • the product ID of the satellite image you are using
  • the csv you are using

This is the tutorial:

The tile I’ve download:
S2A_MSIL1C_20200208T101151_N0209_R022_T32TPN_20200208T103320

The csv:

thank you. Please upload the CSV using this button grafik so I can test it myself

bathy_32n_orbetello.csv (155 Bytes)

Thank you ! There it is

these points are over land - is this intended?

By now, I can reproduce your error. I also get the message that no valid points are contained. But I will try a some options.

When I modify the data (remove the - sign) I no longer get this error, but a OperatorException:
bathy_32n_orbetello.csv

grafik

Have you tried another product? I keep to have problems with this tile.

Hello,

I took the points from a LiDAR data (terrestrial) so I tried to be on the closest to submerged land but I did not have actual bathymetric data. I think I might need to get better data for the in situ part.

I will try with another tile then, I only tried with this one, and ask the RUS team about this type of error too.

Thank you !!

Hi I also have similar issue, I had tried with my in situ data and I also tried with DEM data because I thought it supposed to be in grid. Both of these .csv data couldn’t recognize in the SNAP Sen2Coral emphirical bathymetry. Hope you can help me with this issue!!

org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException: Unable to find at least two points from the bathymetry file in the source image.
at org.esa.sen2coral.algorithms.EmpiricalBathymetryOp.getRegressionCoefficients(EmpiricalBathymetryOp.java:234)
at org.esa.sen2coral.algorithms.EmpiricalBathymetryOp.computePixel(EmpiricalBathymetryOp.java:176)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.pointop.PixelOperator.computeTileStack(PixelOperator.java:81)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImageTileStack.computeRect(OperatorImageTileStack.java:122)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImageTileStack.computeTile(OperatorImageTileStack.java:86)
Caused: org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException: Unable to find at least two points from the bathymetry file in the source image.
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorExecutor$GPFImagingListener.errorOccurred(OperatorExecutor.java:381)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.sendExceptionToListener(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(Unknown Source)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(Unknown Source)
at javax.media.jai.PlanarImage.getData(Unknown Source)
at com.bc.ceres.glevel.MultiLevelImage.getData(MultiLevelImage.java:64)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getSourceTile(OperatorContext.java:449)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getSourceTile(OperatorContext.java:435)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorImage.computeRect(OperatorImage.java:75)
at javax.media.jai.SourcelessOpImage.computeTile(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileScheduler.scheduleTile(Unknown Source)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.RequestJob.compute(Unknown Source)
[catch] at com.sun.media.jai.util.WorkerThread.run(Unknown Source)

any solution