Sen2Three DLL load file error

Hi i’m trying to run sen2three and this error comes out:

(C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2) C:\Users\Cloe>l3_process --resolution 10 C:\CS\Sentinel2A_VTC\1\S2A_MSIL2A_20170223T165311_N0204_R026_T14QPF_20170223T165747.SAFE
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\Scripts\L3_Process-script.py”, line 11, in
load_entry_point(‘sen2three==1.1.0’, ‘console_scripts’, ‘L3_Process’)()
File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 570, in load_entry_point
return get_distribution(dist).load_entry_point(group, name)
File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 2751, in load_entry_point
return ep.load()
File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 2405, in load
return self.resolve()
File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources_init_.py”, line 2411, in resolve
module = import(self.module_name, fromlist=[‘name’], level=0)
File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\lib\site-packages\sen2three-1.1.0-py2.7.egg\sen2three\L3_Process.py”, line 13, in
from L3_Library import stdoutWrite, stderrWrite
File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\lib\site-packages\sen2three-1.1.0-py2.7.egg\sen2three\L3_Library.py”, line 6, in
from PIL import Image
File “C:\Users\Cloe\Anaconda2\lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py”, line 56, in
from . import _imaging as core
ImportError: DLL load failed: No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
I’ve tried other post solution to this problem in Sen2Cor, but none of those worked.

thanks in advanced

It looks like the environment variables have become corrupt after the update. The solution is to provide the python interpreter with the path-to-your-module. The simplest solution is to append that python path to your sys.path list. In your notebook, first try:

import sys
sys.path.append('my/path/to/module/folder')

This isn’t a permanent change in sys.path, because when you log out, your environment is reset, so any variables you may have set are lost.

The better (and more permanent) way to solve this is to set your PYTHONPATH, which provides the interpreter with additional directories look in for python packages/modules.

from BASH type: export PYTHONPATH=/path/to/new/folder:/another/path/...../ #each path must be separated by a colon