Sentinel-1 SLC to Amplitude WKF

Hi,
I am processing SLC images to perform Intensity with the flowing wkf:
Orb_TN_Cal (sigma)_deb_TF_spk_TC

But, at the step Terrain Flattening doesn’t generate any image. Why?
Probably I am doing some step wrongly or wrong order of the steps. I want to use TF because my area has high difference values in the terrain elevation.

Thanks in advance,

Claudia

Sorry,
Orb_TN_Cal (gamma)_deb_TF_spk_TC

Thanks you,

Claudia

Sorry again,
Orb_TN_Cal_deb_TF_spk_TC
In Calibration input: beta0
Calibration output: gamma0

Thanks you,

Claudia

The S-1 SLC product has 3 or more sub-swaths and the data is in bursts. Therefore, your work flow won’t work. I’d suggest you download the corresponding GRD product and apply you work flow to the GRD product. By the way, it’s better to apply multilook to the GRD product before applying TF to it because otherwise it will take a long time to process it

Thank you Jun_Lu for your answer.
I’m using this wkf because I’m going to use Coherence with amplitude, as well.
After I have created this topic, I saw that the problem was not my wkf but a bug with TF (bug). It’s already fixed and it’ll be available in the next version.
In case to generate amplitude from SLC images, should I use ML before TF anyway?

Regards,

Claudia

By the way, I’m going to use just one sub-swath.
Do you know when the new SNAP version will be released?

Sorry Jun_Lu, you wrote the problem about TF :slightly_smiling_face:

Jun_Lu,
In case to generate amplitude from SLC images, should I use ML before TF anyway?

Thanks,

Claudia

If you just want one sub-swath, you can run S-1 Top Split. To convert SLC to GRD, you can run S-1 SLC to GRD. The fix in TF will be available in release 8

Hi,
And where can I find this option? “To convert SLC to GRD, you can run S-1 SLC to GRD”? And which steps are in this wkf?

Thank you!!

I’ve never have seen this option. :upside_down_face:
But I received an error message.

You can try to access it via the Graph Builder:

Thank you ABrown,
It didn’t work. I think my program is corrupted.

have you tried a clean re-installation of SNAP?

No, not Yet.

Hi guys,
In the wkf S-1 SLC to GRD, what’s the functionality of these two steps: SRGR and GRD. Is it really necessary?
Regards,
Claudia