Sentinel-1 SLC to GRD processing

Hi,
I am trying to generate an interferogram with two Sentinel-1 SLC product. I found out that Sentinel-1 SLC product is slant range while Sentinel-1 GRD product is ground range detected. I am using the following graph as shown in the image!

I then want to collocate the generated interferogram with a Sentinel-2 product. Do I need to convert this to ground range detected from SLC using the following graph?

Or the terrain correction step in the first graph is sufficient.

Thank you very much for the help.

Kind regards,
Priti

the first graph produces a geocoded SLC product which is ready for collocation with Sentinel-2

Thank you very much for your help. It would be really helpful if you can clarify one more doubt. I was just wondering if the first graph would produce pixels which are not square as I read that Single Look Complex product does not have square pixel resolution. I am guessing that if I collocate it with Sentinel-2 with the master product set as Sentinel-2, the resultant product should have square pixel resolution.

Kind regards,
Priti

SLC pixels are rectangular at first, but after Terrain Correction they are resampled to the smallest possible squared pixel size.