Sentinel 2A mosaicing error

I have 3 Sentinel-2 L2A images… after resampling my band 2, when i tried to mosaic these three images every time the result comes out like this…

can anyone help me out…

You can define the pixel size in the mosaic operator. Please make sure to chose a reasonable value.

Have you seen these topics?

thanks @ABraun … problem solved…

hi … ABraun …
can you suggest some trusted online platform where they provide me paid full radar interferometry courses?

I wouldn’t feel well about promoting commercial offers here, sorry. Besides, I’m not aware of any to be honest.

1 Like

Many uses of remote sensing do not have large enough user communities to support commercial software or courses. Because this is a new area, software and practices are constantly improving, so any course or textbook would be quickly outdated. For those reasons, this forum and the associated user community is a vitally important source of reliable information.

If your education didn’t include physics of electro-magnetic waves you may want to start with a basic physics of electricity and magnetism course from an online school like Coursera or college in your area. In N. America there are community colleges that offer courses tailored to the needs of local industries and government agencies that emphasize practical applications over preparation for graduate studies. You may find it helpful to discuss your needs with people in your area from industries where radio-frequency technologies are used.

1 Like