Sentinel1 Terrain Correction Not Working in SNAP 6

Dear Sir,
I am using SNAP 6. I have attached my batch processing graph below. Initially, things used to work perfectly before.
myGraphlatest.xml (6.2 KB)
Recently the error shows that my file has -> Buffer Size <=0
Kindly help.

probably because of the retrieval of SRTM 3Sec data. Please try one of the following solutions: SRTM ZIP-files are corrupted or not found

Please update to SNAP 8.0 and install all the updates.

Any specific reason why you are sitll using 6.0?

I am having the same problem in SNAP 8 with the desktop version.
My processing chain is myGraphlatest.xml (6.2 KB)

This workflow used to work always but now I have noticed that now I can only make it work once. The following times I run it (even with the same image) I get the java heap or the cannot construct data buffer errors.

this is not related to SRTM data. The messages mean your computer cannot provide enough memory to process the graph a second (third, fourth…) time.

I’m getting the error “Cannot construct DataBuffer”, "“GC overhead limit exceeded” or “Java Heap Space”. What can I do?

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunCachedTile.(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.media.jai.util.SunTileCache.add(Unknown Source)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.addTileToCache(Unknown Source)
at javax.media.jai.OpImage.getTile(Unknown Source)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.StxFactory.accumulateTile(StxFactory.java:351)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.StxFactory.accumulate(StxFactory.java:335)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.StxFactory.accumulate(StxFactory.java:297)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.StxFactory.create(StxFactory.java:201)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.StxFactory.create(StxFactory.java:275)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.RasterDataNode.computeStxImpl(RasterDataNode.java:2453)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.Band.computeStxImpl(Band.java:506)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.RasterDataNode.getStx(RasterDataNode.java:2420)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.RasterDataNode.createDefaultImageInfo(RasterDataNode.java:1827)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.Band.createDefaultImageInfo(Band.java:485)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.RasterDataNode.getImageInfo(RasterDataNode.java:1809)
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.RasterDataNode.getImageInfo(RasterDataNode.java:1792)
at org.esa.snap.core.image.ImageManager.prepareImageInfos(ImageManager.java:834)
at org.esa.snap.core.image.ColoredBandImageMultiLevelSource.create(ColoredBandImageMultiLevelSource.java:51)
at org.esa.snap.core.image.ColoredBandImageMultiLevelSource.create(ColoredBandImageMultiLevelSource.java:47)
at org.esa.snap.ui.product.ProductSceneImage.(ProductSceneImage.java:106)
at org.esa.snap.rcp.actions.window.OpenRGBImageViewAction.createProductSceneImageRGB(OpenRGBImageViewAction.java:209)
at org.esa.snap.rcp.actions.window.OpenRGBImageViewAction.access$000(OpenRGBImageViewAction.java:74)
at org.esa.snap.rcp.actions.window.OpenRGBImageViewAction$1.doInBackground(OpenRGBImageViewAction.java:160)
at org.esa.snap.rcp.actions.window.OpenRGBImageViewAction$1.doInBackground(OpenRGBImageViewAction.java:156)
at com.bc.ceres.swing.progress.ProgressMonitorSwingWorker.doInBackground(ProgressMonitorSwingWorker.java:56)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:295)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:334)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker.get(SwingWorker.java:602)
[catch] at org.esa.snap.rcp.actions.window.OpenRGBImageViewAction$1.done(OpenRGBImageViewAction.java:169)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$5.run(SwingWorker.java:737)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.run(SwingWorker.java:832)
at sun.swing.AccumulativeRunnable.run(AccumulativeRunnable.java:112)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.actionPerformed(SwingWorker.java:842)
at javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Timer.java:313)
at javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Timer.java:245)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:74)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
at org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:159)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:205)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

please provide more information than just the error message