Snap 2.0 installation

Dear developers,

I have just installed the newly released snap 2.0 on my linux machine. But when I try to run the step Apply-Orbit-File, it failed with the complains:

Apply-Orbit-File: SevenZipJBinding couldn’t be initialized automaticly using initialization from platform depended JAR and the default temporary directory. Please, make sure the correct ‘sevenzipjbinding-.jar’ file is in the class path or consider initializing SevenZipJBinding manualy using one of the offered initialization methods: ‘net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZip.init*()’ due to Error loading SevenZipJBinding native library into JVM: invalid tmp directory ‘null’ [You may also try different SevenZipJBinding initialization methods ‘net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZip.init*()’ in order to solve this problem]
org.esa.snap.core.gpf.OperatorException: Apply-Orbit-File: SevenZipJBinding couldn’t be initialized automaticly using initialization from platform depended JAR and the default temporary directory. Please, make sure the correct ‘sevenzipjbinding-.jar’ file is in the class path or consider initializing SevenZipJBinding manualy using one of the offered initialization methods: ‘net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZip.init*()’ due to Error loading SevenZipJBinding native library into JVM: invalid tmp directory ‘null’ [You may also try different SevenZipJBinding initialization methods ‘net.sf.sevenzipjbinding.SevenZip.init*()’ in order to solve this problem]
at org.esa.snap.engine_utilities.gpf.OperatorUtils.catchOperatorException(OperatorUtils.java:386)
at org.esa.s1tbx.sar.gpf.orbits.ApplyOrbitFileOp.initialize(ApplyOrbitFileOp.java:209)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.initializeOperator(OperatorContext.java:499)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.internal.OperatorContext.getTargetProduct(OperatorContext.java:278)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.Operator.getTargetProduct(Operator.java:359)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.main.CommandLineTool.runOperator(CommandLineTool.java:268)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.main.CommandLineTool.runGraphOrOperator(CommandLineTool.java:246)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.main.CommandLineTool.run(CommandLineTool.java:150)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.main.CommandLineTool.run(CommandLineTool.java:122)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.main.GPT.run(GPT.java:54)
at org.esa.snap.core.gpf.main.GPT.main(GPT.java:34)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at org.esa.snap.runtime.Launcher.lambda$run$12(Launcher.java:55)
at org.esa.snap.runtime.Engine.runClientCode(Engine.java:186)
at org.esa.snap.runtime.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:51)
at org.esa.snap.runtime.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:31)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(LauncherEngine.java:62)
at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.UnixLauncher.main(UnixLauncher.java:57)

As I do not know much about java, could you please let me know how I should fix this problem. Thank you.

This looks like its caused by a dependency needed to handle some exotic archives for ERS. I’ll try to remove this dependency. Thanks