SNAP 7.0 opens for 1 second and gets closed

I have installed SNAP 6.0 and installed it on my 64-bit windows 7 machine. After successful installation when i open the software it gets opened for around 1-2 seconds and immediately gets closed. I have updated the software to version 7.0, but it is of no use. I request to kindly provide suggestions so that i can solve this problem and start working with the software.

Can you please give us more information: which installer did you used ? (because 64 bits exists for Windows and Linux)

SNAP 7 official is released ,

Source of the post

it is no longer beta :slight_smile:
now the official version 7 is released.

Earlier my post incomplete. Please see the below issue:
I have installed SNAP 6.0 and installed it on my 64-bit windows 7 machine. After successful installation when i open the software it gets opened for around 1-2 seconds and immediately gets closed. I have updated the software to version 7.0, but it is of no use. I request to kindly provide suggestions so that i can solve this problem and start working with the software.

Even in SNAP 7.0 I am facing the same problem

In this case , Please uninstall SNAP, and reinstall it again,

Important points, how to uninstall SNAP, take a look at the following posts,

Also please be aware about the required machine to run SNAP,

Source of the post

Source of the post

I tried uninstallng and reinstalling several times. My machine has Windows 7 64 bit and 12GB RAM.

re-download the installer again, might be the file is corrupted during download, I think there is no problem with your machine.