SNAP install

I downloaded the most recent version of SNAP (12.0.0) on our lab’s linux system, but for gpt, several operators were not included in the install including c2rcc.msi, which is the one I want to use. In version 10.0.0, many more operators were included. Is there something I need to do during the insallation process to make sure all available gpt operators are included?

Thanks!

Which version of Linux is one the system?
Note from the download page:
Note: SNAP 12 is not compatible with Ubuntu versions earlier than 22.04. Please upgrade to Ubuntu 22.04 or later to use SNAP 12.

Hi Marco,

The version of Ubuntu is 22.04.5

The install of SNAP 12 seemed to work fine, but there were many missing gpt operators.

Thanks.

Hi, I just updated the installation of SNAP 13 on our system which is running Ubuntu 24.04. However, I am encountering this same issue where many operators do not install. In this case, I want to use c2rcc.msi, which did not install. Do you know if there is a way to install missing operators?

Thanks,

Dan