SNAP - StaMPS Workflow Documentation

after installing gcc 7, you have to install StaMPS again (at best remove it entirely) so it will be compiled with gcc 7 from the beginning.

Dear all, would anyone have any suggestion about the error I reported above?
I would be really very gratefull for any ideas…

Can you figure out which file is affected and if it is correctly stored at the desired location? Try to debug stamps step 1, this error should happen quite at the beginning. The error message is related to textscan being unable to open the data file obtained from snap2stamps and mt_prep_snap. Reasons could be that this file doesn’t exist (at least not at the desired location), or that there are issues with respect to access rights.

Thank you very much for responding. So actually, as expected it was my stupidity… I have moved the INSAR folder after running mt_prep_snap to a different VM. Then I traced back the issue it is of course caused by that because the first part of the path in the rsc.txt is wrong. I have tried to trace the error before but his did not occur to me.

Dear all,
I did it, and it works with gcc7. oh i lost many time in looking for the origin of fault . I would like to thank you all, really I am grateful. now I have another problem, i tried today to work with matlab but nothing works, getparm gives nothing and also stamps(1,1). I changed de working directory to the folder where my data is stocked. must I change something in the configuration of matlab. i let you know that i installed just the trial version R2020b.

it is important that you source the StaMPS_CONFIG script in the command line window and then start matlab with the same window. Only then matlab has access to all the StaMPS scripts, snaphu and triangle: Very recently discussed here: Error in StaMPS Phase unwrapping stamps(6,6)

Thank you Sir it works after many struggles. Problem is facing to me after I finished all the steps when I plot "ps_gescatter(‘ps.kml’,ph_disp,1,0.4,[-10,50],[-98.95,-
98.98],[19.44,19.48]) it does work it gives me ‘’ ps_gescatter(‘ps.kml’,ph_disp,1,0.4,[-10,50],[-98.95,-

Error: Invalid expression. When calling a function or indexing a variable, use parentheses. Otherwise, check for
mismatched delimiters.

An error was encountered opening file /home/mahi/.matlab/R2018a/History.xml
An error was encountered opening file /home/mahi/.matlab/R2018a/History.xml
An error was encountered opening file /home/mahi/.matlab/R2018a/History.xml like this here also with screen shoot pictures.

I will wait your positive and constructive suggestions and comments as usual you all are kind and great persons. Stay blessed.

you have a line break in your command, matlab cannot read this. Please put the entire command in one line

I really appreciated your fast replay in all circumstances Thank you Sir I will make it soon.

I just saw you simply copied the command of the exercise. This does not make sense, because the numbers are coordinates in latitude and longitude. If you want to crop the export to your area, please use coordinates which fit to your study.

Don’t just copy the commands from the excercise, first try to understand what they mean and if you really need them. PSInSAR is not just following a recipe, it is carefully selecting data, checking intermediate steps and products, compare the outcomes with different variables, adjust the parameters to your study area and the type of deformation…

thank you now after many struggles it works

I have a question my other study area falls in to 3 IW according to the Snap rule during splitting i have to split only one IW from those 3 IW and orbiting the file then processing it. But how can I will mosaicking all those splitting products from 3 different IW ?

Wishing you a Happy New Year and a joy full Merry Christmas!
I have a question my other study area falls in to 3 IW according to the Snap rule during splitting I have to split only one IW from those 3 IW and orbiting the file then processing it. But how can I will mosaicking all those splitting products from 3 different IW ?
Thank you in advanced stay blessed!

as far as I know there is no automated way of merging them.
Is your area really ranging over such large distance?

really not but it intersects two of IW (1 & 2) and from the other one image of IW2. Here is the screen shoot of my study area

as this is probably descending data, have you checked if there is time-series ascending track which fully covers this area within one sub-swath?

I was trying to get it but there is no full time series data as I want to proceed it. This is the fileting criteria

there is any ascending data from 2018 until now. There is no search result what I found from the area.

you’re right - ascending data is only available until 2017 in this area.

so what am suppose to do? what is your suggestions ? thank you in advance.

according to this comment, you can merge all interferogram pairs (and stacks) before using the StaMPS export:

1 Like