Snap sudden error

I don’t know the reason for this recurring error. Is there a way to get rid of it? I don’t know what’s new, as I’ve repeated all the steps multiple times, yet this error keeps occurring consistently."

Dear sall,

sorry that this happens and thank you for reporting.

To be able to help you, we need a bit more information:

• describe step-by-step what you did. If possible, please upload the input data to some file-sharing facility.

• in the lower right corner of the main window, a small red button appears on exceptions in SNAP.
    SNAP_error
    Please press this button and submit the information displayed (stacktrace)

• a log file may be available at “user_home/.snap/var/log”. Can you please send this.

Thanks,

Tom

Hello, first of all, thank you very much for your response. I am working on analyzing two images, and I have done this several times in the past without encountering this error until I started following the steps through the top menu : (radar-coregistration-.S1 top coregistration-S1 top coregistration ). The error was not present when I followed the steps in this video( RUS Demo: Land Subsidence Mapping using Sentinel-1) I have been doing. Graph builder as she did.
After this error appeared, it started showing up in both methods, whether from the top menu or as shown in the video through(graph builder)

(the followed graph builder)

thanks again
sally

hello can you check my answer

Could you provide more details on how to reproduce the problem? What are the full product names and provide the graph used. Thanks