This is maybe a bit off-topic and I apologize for that.
I am making this topic to know if the SNAP community or whatever we can call it will be present at EGU. As EGU is also a very pleasant networking environment, I thought it would be great to know if many of us will be present and what are the applications they will present.
That can be a good opportunity to talk face-to-face with SNAP users/dev that will be there to discuss about things they find great or other that are “bad” in SNAP and what are the beyond-state-of-the-art products that are achievable using SNAP.
Personally, I’ll be present there to present some result about tide correction in surface velocity in ice-shelves areas. Almost everything is performed through SNAP.
See you there,
List for upcoming conferences
If you participate at an international conference (even if it is not yet listed here), feel free to post it here and we will keep the list updated.
- EGU General Assembly (7-12 April 2019, Vienna, Austria) @qglaude @mdelgado
- ESA Living Planet Symposium (13-17 May 2019, Milano, Italy) @marpet @qglaude
- JURSE 2019 (22-24 May 2019, Vannes, France) @ABraun
- EARSeL / GI_Forum (01-04 July 2019, Salzburg, Austria) @ABraun
- IEEE IGARSS Symposium 2019 ( July 28 - August 2, 2019, Yokohama, Japan) @qglaude