Snap2stamps error

actually, only Java environment is required.

Dear Sir,

While Stamps Export in SNAP8, I used one subset_* and Subset_interferogram* as shown in below figure. It was running from last two hours but showing zero percentage only. No error presents.

Please tell me i did wrong.

Sorry Please tell me where i did wrong?

please have a look at this FAQ entry: A process related to digital elevation models is taking forever to finish

Here I used only SRTM 1sec data.

please still update the url for SRTM 3 data - although this does not make much sense, it solves the problem for the StaMPS export: Problem in the last part of snap to stamps

1 Like

I changed the SRTM 3sec path to new SRTM 3sec path, want you mentioned in above post. But still it is not processing.

Please give me solution for this.

have you also deleted corrupt files as suggested in the description? It is required to restart SNAP after renaming.

I deleted all the SRTM files, then restarted SNAP also. While running Stamps Export, it is creating around 230GB files as shown in below figure but processing is zero percentage.

Then this is not related to SRTM data any longer…

How many dates are inside the stack
How much bursts do they cover?
How large is the stack as BEAM DIMAP folder?

Total 52 interferograms.
4 bursts
After Backgeocoding it is 111 GB
After ESD and Debrust it is 119 GB

then it makes sense to me that the StaMPS export creates these large volumes

1.Topsarsplit
2.Apply Orbit
3.Back Geocoding
4. ESD
5.Debrust
6.subset
7. Interferogram

Then finally 6+7 inputs, I’m exporting to Stamps.

Is it correct procedure?

yes, as long as you included topographic phase removal (at best with SRTM 1Sec) in the interferogram generation step

I Included Topographic phase removal SRTM 1sec. But i don’t know why it is not processing.

So what’s inside the 230 GB folder then?

Can you please share your snap.auxdata.properties file in here?

In that 230GB folder, 4 new folders are created 1. dem 2. diff0 3. geo 4. rslc.

snap.auxdata.properties (3.2 KB)

Thank you.

looks alright to me. I see no problem here, sorry.

Dear ABraun,

I think SNAP 8 having some problem, while generating the StaMPS Export. It providing the output file but it is showing only zero percentage(below figure). I mentioned already in the above comments.
Here i used these below steps:

I’m not getting where the error. Because all the steps running smoothly except StaMPS Export.

Please see here: Problem in the last part of snap to stamps

1 Like