Snap2stamps error

yes, as long as you included topographic phase removal (at best with SRTM 1Sec) in the interferogram generation step

I Included Topographic phase removal SRTM 1sec. But i don’t know why it is not processing.

So what’s inside the 230 GB folder then?

Can you please share your snap.auxdata.properties file in here?

In that 230GB folder, 4 new folders are created 1. dem 2. diff0 3. geo 4. rslc.

snap.auxdata.properties (3.2 KB)

Thank you.

looks alright to me. I see no problem here, sorry.

Dear ABraun,

I think SNAP 8 having some problem, while generating the StaMPS Export. It providing the output file but it is showing only zero percentage(below figure). I mentioned already in the above comments.
Here i used these below steps:

I’m not getting where the error. Because all the steps running smoothly except StaMPS Export.

Please see here: Problem in the last part of snap to stamps

1 Like

Thank you so much ABraun.

For my processing, this below link is working:
DEM.srtm3GeoTiffDEM_HTTP = http://skywatch-auxdata.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dem/SRTM90/tiff/

Using this link processing is not working:
DEM.srtm3GeoTiffDEM_HTTP = http://srtm.csi.cgiar.org/wp-content/uploads/files/srtm_5x5/TIFF/

1 Like

thank you for reporting, I have similar experience. I’ll remove the first one until it is proven to work.

Dear ABraun,

While processing all the steps before StaMPS Export, CPU utilization is almost 10-70% but while running the StaMPS Export step, CPU utilization is 1-10% only. I given 100GB for SNAP in sanp.config file.

May i know what is the reason for this?

the stamps export currently “hangs” because it wants to access SRTM data. It will not even start writing the data, which explains the low CPU usage. We have created a ticket for this here and let you know once it has been resolved: https://senbox.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/projects/SITBX/issues/SITBX-834

1 Like

Hello,
I will appreciate it if you kindly helo me to solve this problem in stamps.
I can not plot V-DSO and export to qgis.
Thank you

please don’t cross-post your question over various topics. I already replied to you in the other topic.

I am so sorry,
I can not find the response. Is it possible to send me a link
Thanks

please let’s all try to keep this forum clean. Here is the link to your question Error in StaMPS patch merging (Step 5)

Dear ABraun,

I processed successfully Stamps Export, After that i used below command, Here i found that mean amplitude is zero.

root@DESKTOP-4HUO8B9:/mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps# mt_prep_snap 20180929 /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps/ 0.4
mt_prep_snap Andy Hooper, August 2017

Amplitude Dispersion Threshold: 0.4
Processing 1 patch(es) in range and 1 in azimuth

STAMPS: Undefined variable.
opening /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20171121.rslc…
WARNING : SLC /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20171121.rslchas ZERO mean amplitude
Mean amplitude = 0
Number of pixels with zero amplitude = 171058992
Number of pixels with amplitude different than zero = 0
opening /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20171203.rslc…
WARNING : SLC /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20171203.rslchas ZERO mean amplitude
Mean amplitude = 0
opening /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20171215.rslc…
WARNING : SLC /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20171215.rslchas ZERO mean amplitude
Mean amplitude = 0
opening /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20171227.rslc…
WARNING : SLC /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20171227.rslchas ZERO mean amplitude
Mean amplitude = 0
opening /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20180108.rslc…
WARNING : SLC /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20180108.rslchas ZERO mean amplitude
Mean amplitude = 0
opening /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20180120.rslc…
WARNING : SLC /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20180120.rslchas ZERO mean amplitude
Mean amplitude = 0
opening /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20180201.rslc…
WARNING : SLC /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20180201.rslchas ZERO mean amplitude
Mean amplitude = 0
opening /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20180213.rslc…
WARNING : SLC /mnt/f/Ahmedabad_zip/processing_steps/8_PSi_Stamps//rslc/20180213.rslchas ZERO mean amplitude
Mean amplitude = 0

And also i’m getting matlab error.

SNAP7 Stamps Export is running fine compared to SNAP8. Because i check the SNAP7 output in STAMPS, it was running fine.
Please give me some solution for this.

Looks like all your data is empty. Some zero amplitude pixels are okay, but not the entire image.
How do the interferograms look?

Up to Back-Geocoding step all the intensity plots showing intensity values. After ESD step except master image all slave images are showing zero amplitude.

But all the steps are processing smoothly. I don’t know why it is?

if the ESD produces blank images, you should not proceed with the processing.

Have you updated SNAP to the latest version and update (8.0.3)?

Yes I’m using SNAP8 and wherever updates will come, I install instantly. May be at the time of my ESD step SNAP8 not updatenewsnap d to SNAP8.0.3.