Snap2stamps package: a free tool to automate the SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

there is a general issue reported with SRTM data, but I don’t know if it only occurs for version 8 or all versions: SRTM ZIP-files are corrupted or not found

thanks. It seems that this message raises the origin of the problem:

because I downloaded the images on day 4 and analyzed them with snap2stamps on day 7. all this with Snap6 (I report this, since in that post it is only reported with snap 8 and 7)
My question then is, should I redownload all the images again? or maybe just repeat the process with snap2stams?

In this sense. I had done the process for two different stacks of images, and apparently in the first one I have been able to do all the analysis without problem. It has only been with the 2 block of images when I have detected these problems with snap2stamps, so I also have doubts. Perhaps this incidence is not affected and it is possible to analyze it in stamps with good results?

I cannot tell if the data was processed correctly by looking at the file list, but if the processing completed earlier I assume that the DEM was successfully integrated. You can open single pairs and visually check if the products look alright.

I tried it on V7 and V8. Had the same problem in both cases.

Dear @ABraun, @mdelgado

I am in the final step “stamps_export”, but I got the problem bellow : is that problem of memory ??

it is very likely that this is related to this issue: SRTM ZIP-files are corrupted or not found

Hi all

export (1).xml (1.1 KB) project (2).conf (703 Bytes) stamps_export (1).py (4.0 KB) ,
I have successfully performed all the previous scripts based on what is said in the Manual file of this Snap2stamps package(Red commands in below),

conda activate py27
python slaves_prep.py project.conf
python splitting_slaves.py project.conf

python coreg_ifg_topsar py project.conf

python stamps_export.py project.conf
but when I want to running python stamps_export.py project.conf code, it only creates an empty directory named of INSAR_20190530 for me. Please tell me how to fix it.

Sincerely,

please check the validity of the data produced in previous steps. For example, were the interferograms generated correctly. Open some of them in SNAP to check visually.

I also wonder why your master ends with Orb.dim and not Orb_Split.dim

Because I prepared master image with split_orb graph,

then the question remains how the inteferograms look like

Interferograms look all right

why is the script called stamps_export (1).py? Did you make any modifications?

No, because I have downloaded it twice.

Is it possible not to run this command to delete zip files from the slave folder? I have deleted all .zip files of images.:woman_facepalming:

yes, once the split script was executed correctly, you don’t need the zip files any longer.

I have no idea why the export fails, as this is a rather easy step. Maybe @mdelgado can think of a resaosn?

1 Like

@ABraun

please , where I could fixe std=0.5 in order to have a nice picture of the pattern.

Thanks

can you please specify what exactly you refer to? This topic contains over 500 posts, so a bit context would be helpful.

I plot (‘v-s’, 4) with 200000 PS processed, in order to have a good picture of the pattern i should fixe std=0.5 , isn’t it ???

no, you cannot set the standard deviation here. You simply plot the temporal variation of each point

I’m going to put this here, because nobody has solved it for me in the original post: