Snap2stamps package: a free tool to automate the SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

snap2stamps is ready to work with SNAP (v6.0), a bit old, but one day it will be updated.
As you claim to be using SNAP 8, my main question is… had you prepared/modified the needed lines on the coreg_ifg graph used?

Not sure if you get something from SERCO or from the snap2stamps github repository or zenodo package.

More info = more help

2 Likes

Hi @mdelgado, but if I use SNAP 8.0 with snap2stamps from zenodo package what happens?
Thanks.

The ESD operator got an update already in SNAP 7, so the graph xml is slightly different.
I invite you to search in the forum as the solution is somewhere indicated.

Do you refer to UseSuppliedRange/AzimuthShift or also other parms?

Hi @despina98 where do you have found this xml updated to Snap 8.0? Thanks

Yes, as explained here: Snap2stamps error

2 Likes

Hi, dear mdelgado…is there a relation between the Kubuntu version and snap2stamps workflow scripts runing?

Hi, dear ABraun…when I set IW in the config file of snap2stamps workflow to IW1, I get this error! what is the reason for that?? it is worth mentioning when I work on IW2 and IW3 subswathes everything is ok.

I solved this problem by changing the parameter of IW1 into IWs in the config file and all scriptsimage

1 Like

Dear All, I have used snap2stamps many times with success (Ubuntu 16.04). After I take a break of 9 months I returned and found that the final step (stamps_export) did not complete. I read somewhere here on the forum that I need to upgrade to SNAP v8, but this did not work (even splitting_slaves.py failed). So I returned back to SNAP v6 and now I have the following error in the coreg_ifg_topsar.

Can anyone suggest how to fix this?

Just jnstall libgfortran3

Thanks but libgfortran3 is already installed so that is not the issue.

But it is showing libgfortran-4.so error. Better try to install libgfortran4.

There is not relation in the sense that snap2stamps depends on python 2.7 (and some libraries explained in the manual) and SNAPv6. With both requirements you can use snap2stamps in Mac, Linux and WIndows

I am unable to install libgfortran-4:

$ sudo apt-get install libgfortran-4

‘Unable to locate package’

snap2stamps was working fine 9 months ago (Ubuntu 16.04, Snap v6 and Python 2.7). Something happened while I was away, now I am having the above issues, first with stamps_export hanging, now with coreg_ifg_topsar. Should I clean install to a newer version of Linux, Python and SNAP, or continue to try and fix my current Ubuntu 16.04 install? Thanks!

sudo apt-get install -y libgfortran4

or
sudo apt-get install gcc-4.8-base libgfortran4
or
try to install manually,

Thanks, I have tried both these install commands but get the message:

‘Unable to locate package libgfortran4’

Is this because I am on Ubuntu 16.04?
What do you mean install manually?

Thanks, I am a novice with Python…

Please follow below steps:

1. sudo apt-get update

2. sudo apt-get upgrade

Then follow the below link commands

How to install libgfortran-4.8-dev On Ubuntu 16.04 Lts? Uninstall and remove libgfortran-4.8-dev Package (devmanuals.net)

One more important point, while running the stamps_Export please use below command (Instead of python use python2).

$ python2 stamps_export.py project.conf

First try this.

1 Like