Snap2stamps package: a free tool to automate the SNAP-StaMPS Workflow

Can you please specify what you mean?

@Bhuvan these are inside the snap2stamps folder under graphs. Could it be that you entered the wrong paths in the configuration file?

Actually i am giving splitting_slave.py project.conf command and output showing Error: F:\Kachchh\Project\graphs\spligraph2run.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)

and may be command cannot importing a zip file which located in slavefolrder\2010331
please help me to figure this error

As I highlighted the splitgraph2rum.xml file name it is not found anywhere I checked everywhere but i am not finding this file

Python expects this file in the directory that you pasted in the project.conf file under GRAPHSFOLDER.

You have downloaded it together with the snap2stamps scripts, otherwise you wouldn’t be able to run them: GitHub - mdelgadoblasco/snap2stamps: Using SNAP as InSAR processor for StaMPS

So you download the graphs folder again, put it to a location where you can find it and then edit project.conf accordingly.

yes sir but i am not finding splitgraph2run file :worried: how can i find this xml file

sorry, this one is not part of the download. It is actually generated by snap2stamps automatically, but inside the graphs folder. Please make sure where you downloaded it (currently, it is expected in Project\graphs) and enter the correct directory in project.conf.

oky sir, i will see

sir did you have this automatically generated splitgraph2run file in your graph folder , if yes so please help me

Maybe @mdelgado has an idea what could have went wrong.

Hi there! let me catch up.
@Bhuvan , which version of python are you using?

Sir this problem is solve now I stucked in corregister part .this process taking only few seconds and coreg and off folder which is automatically created not containing any file.

Python 2.7

are you using SNAP 6.0?
If not, I recommend you give a try. I think this should solve your issue.

Sir is this stam2stamps InSAR is lrocessing successful on windows?

if you used the suggested packages, it has always been.

We have given (python coreg_ifg_topsar.py project.conf ) command and getting some error in further process.
Please help

the error I see from GDAL not found has nothing to do with snap2stamps and does not affect its processing.

Your error is due to the master definition on project.conf. Please point to the dim file created on the manual master splitting as suggested in the user manual. I see on the log that only point to the folder containing the master. Please correct it and try again

We will soon have SNAP 9 out while this important package requires SNAP 6. Any ideas how the commmunity could upgrade it for SNAP 9? What is the amount and type of work involved?

I am half way to prepare a major release to:

• move to python 3.9. as 2.7 is obsolete
  • support newest SNAP and consolidated (bug free) at least on the steps needed for DInSAR with Sentinel-1.

@mengdahl , when the SNAP 9 is planned to come out? For now I can make the update with SNAP 8.
We may need to have a discussion to understand if we may prepare to SNAP 9 or not yet. Which new features are going to be incorporated on SNAP 9 on the InSAR operators?

4 Likes