Snaphu export does not generate a corrfile

Hello everybody,
I am using SNAP 8.0, RAM 12 GB, windows10, 64Bit OS.
First problem: After did snaphu, didn’t create the ( coh…_snaphu.hdr, coh…snaphu.img) files in my linked exported folder. So I read your discuss here then copy coh.file changed rename paste snaphu exported folder. Last running it …(snaphu -f snaphu.conf Phase_ifg_VV_10Feb2020_22Feb2020.snaphu.img 6185) on cmd line but not complete get to result. Please help to me how to fix it
Regards,
Zolo

.err1.PNG

maybe you have no writing permissions in this folder. Can you please try to open the command line with administrator privilleges?

1 Like

First of all, thank you so much your reply and advise. I have tried to open command line with administrator privileges few minute ago.
Please see result message : unable to read configuration file snaphu.conf

you have to open the command line in the directory where you have exported the data from SNAP or navigate there. Otherwise snaphu cannot find the data.

1 Like

Dear ABraun
Thanks for your orientation.
So, in order to open administrator privileges of command line with navigator folder, I have setting few calibration on Registry Editor my laptop. After running it there according by your advise again another one error message have received it: If you possible again see it.

RG, Zolo

that’s strange, have you visually checked if the coherence and interferogram bands look alright?

Actually, I haven’t a lot of experience about InSAR processing, so I am not sure that. I have trying to get result ground deformation based on difference of interferometric on my AOI first time. According by this video lesson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3kBXKhK9pg&t=1508s!
Also, you can see my snap session result pics here.
rpt1.PNG|690x370

this looks alright actually. Can you please the snaphu.conf file?

Yes dear, of course sure can. [snaphu.conf|attachment]snaphu.conf (1.7 KB)

please try to increase the number of rows and colums to 4 and select 50 pixels as overlap.

You can directly modify the snaphu.conf file, delete the temporary files and run the command again.

1 Like
  1. Modifying directly on the snaphu.conf file please see uploaded PNG. Is it right?
  2. I have tried delete the temporary files: Tools-Option-S2TBX-Sentinel-2 Cache - clean up cache now command-ok
  3. Run it on cmd administrator navigator folder get shown my result messageUploading: edt1.PNG… :
    D:\SAR image Sentinel1\PreProcess\output\SNAPHU\S1B_IW_SLC__1SDV_20200210T225912_20200210T225939_020213_02645B_C48C_split_Orb_Stack_Ifg_Deb_DInSAR_ML_Flt>snaphu -f snaphu.conf Phase_ifg_VV_10Feb2020_22Feb2020.snaphu.img 4123

snaphu v1.4.2
27 parameters input from file snaphu.conf (84 lines total)
Logging run-time parameters to file snaphu.log
Creating temporary directory snaphu_tiles_14832
Unwrapping tile at row 0, column 0 (pid 4788)
Unwrapping tile at row 0, column 1 (pid 6768)
Unwrapping tile at row 0, column 2 (pid 13732)
Unwrapping tile at row 0, column 3 (pid 12692)
Unexpected or abnormal exit of child process 4788
Abort

D:\SAR image Sentinel1\PreProcess\output\SNAPHU\S1B_IW_SLC__1SDV_20200210T225912_20200210T225939_020213_02645B_C48C_split_Orb_Stack_Ifg_Deb_DInSAR_ML_Flt>

4.Now what should I do?
Thank you so much your advise.

this is not good. Sometimes when the interferogram quality is below a certain level, the unwrapping fails like this. Can you please show a screenshot of the filtered interferogram?

Maybe Sir. I am not sure good understand yourself about all processing for purpose because I was did according the video tutorial reach it this result.

working with graphs is practical when you want to repeat some processing many times but you lose control over the results of each step.

Please show the product which was written by the graph (I think it’s already opened in the background).

Generally, I advice to perform these steps individually and carefully check the outputs of each step so you know when something went wrong.

1 Like

Ok, thanks a lot dear. Agree with your advise for me need to step by step practice cause to get better result first time.

maybe this tutorial helps you to understand the single steps: Sentinel-1 TOPS interferometry

1 Like

Hello all, I’ve fixed the issue in my case.

I was using an XML file to process it and it looked like this:

This graph was fine in SNAP 7. However, for some reason, it does not work properly in SNAP 8. SnaphuExport does not work properly in SNAP 8 when I use this graph.

I was only able to generate the Coherence file if i process the SnaphuExport operation separately. This means I removed SnaphuExport from the above graph and just processed it afterwards using the graph below:

7 Likes

Hello @panjibrotoisworo, I really want to thank you for your suggestion, following your indications i could get the product! thanks a lot!

Thank you panjibrotoisworo. It works.

@panjibrotoisworo thanks for the work-around. It works. Hope this bug gets fixed soon