Snaphu export with already processed interferograms in GEOTIFF format

Hi there,

I have a couple of TSX interferograms that I got from a data provider as already processed interferograms such as the one below.

The interferograms are in GEOTIFF format and have data values ranging from 0 to 15. I am interested in testing phase unwrapping using Snaphu.

This is why in SNAP I tried to use the Snaphu Export option for just one interferogram in SNAP, but get the message that I need a co-registered stack for this. I therefore tried stacking my interferograms using the Create Stack tool, but am stuck with the following error: Orbit offset method is not support for this product: Ellipsoid.ell2xzy: input values for phi/lambda have to be in radians!

Can anyone help me with this how I could get the export to Snaphu to work?

Anyone that can help me with this?

hi RedShoe, did you ever get an answer to your question? I get the error “Ellipsoid.ell2xzy: input values for phi/lambda have to be in radians!” error a different way: when attempting coherence estimation for SAR images, that were previously co-registered into a stack
cheers

Screenshot from 2020-09-15 10-22-41_snap

no, unfortunately I did not get an answer to my question and currently do not have a solution for this.

To coregister preprocessed products like these interferogramsand, select Product Geolocation as initial offset method instead of Orbit. At least this adresses the error you both mention above.

Thanks v much @ABruan. Much appreciated! cheers