Snaphu import problem

your screenshot indicates that you have exported wrapped phase but not executed the unwrapping yet. Otherwise there yould be
UnwPhase_ifg_VH_07Aug2016_24Sep2016.snaphu.img

Just importing the header (*hdr) file without any image data won’t work.

Did you install and run snaphu successfully?

1 Like

Dear sir,

I have successfully unwrapped using cygwin and after import this is wont working. But if we have small subset its working fine . But i have uses IW1 full width its shows this error sir.

so can you open the unwrapped file with File > Import > Generic Formats > ENVI
and then select the hdr file? Does it open in SNAP?

1 Like

No sir directly i have opened .hdr in Read 2 Unwrapped phase in Snaphu import option.

try to open it in SNAP outside the insar import module to see if it is a valid image.

also take a look at this answers concerning the same issue

I have unwrapped successfully. But after unwrap i couldn’t understand what is the result i got. This is my unwrapped image.

Before unwrapped my image is look like this

Whether i have done any mistake. While my processing i have taken all default values. Can you please help…

Take a look at the color manipulation to check out the range of deformation in your study area, of course many parameters play an important role to get better results during the processing chain, however, it seems good attempt for you, try to understand each step you implement and its relation with the next steps.

unwrapping means that your interferogram fringes are now summed up to continuum of phase difference.

That is, basically, what you now see.

Source

Ok ok sir i will go through the literature

Thank you very much.

Hi, how have you managed to solve the error with the import? I have the same problem now.

have you [quote=“veradiego31, post:21, topic:4264, full:true”]
Hi, how have you managed to solve the error with the import? I have the same problem now.
[/quote]

was the img file successfully created by snaphu?

Yes, It was created correctly. I was used to do snaphu phase unwrapping using cygwin

that looks alright.
What error is displayed when you try to import it?

The same error like the first post.

No matching ENVI image file found for header file …

can’t think of a reason, sorry.

Good afternoon! I’m getting this error and nothing help. I tried open it in different ways described above and nothing. Help me please.

Seems that you didn’t select the right product in the 1-Read-Phase tab. Please have a look here:

2 Likes

Has this problem got solved? Similar issue

:

The “Export Snaphu” has worked well. But for “Import Snaphu”, I get this error. I use SNAP 5, my raw data: SLC Radarsat2

Any comment is appreciated.

The only quick solution I found was to change the name of one of the products.
Ex: From > UnwPhase_ifg_IW2_VH_06Jan2017_12Apr2017.snaphu.img
to > UnwPhase_ifg_IW2_VV_06Jan201712A_pr2017.snaphu.img

4 Likes