SNAPHU Unwrapping

No, as you continue with the processed products, the error persists.

Sir, which software did you use to produce those two maps ? and the colour visualization pattern used too ?

which software did you use to make the map and the other layout elements ? :slight_smile:

the link which you have given, it is not loading.

the materials were all moved to the EO college: https://eo-college.org/resources/insar_deformation/

1 Like

hi, Abraun. Is there any procedure for to do a analisis of all the unwraping phases and have one value of displasament?

well, you can calculate the displacements for different image pairs and then sum up the values of each pixel, as displayed in the last sliedes of the tutorial.

what tutorial?

It was mentioned above:
“Subsidence monitoring (NEST)“

what is the procedure?

I am referring to the slide where pins are used at selected locations to extract, compare and visualize the displacement for different time intervals.

how do I add pixel to pixel.?

either by extracting the pixel values of multiple dates and adding them in excel (please look at the slides) or by stacking all displacement bands and adding their values in the band maths.

how can I remove the error of range and azimut?

can you please describe your error?

in some tutorials say that these errors must it is corrected, it is for decrease the error. But the these do not explain how to do

not necessarily. You simply create an interferogram, filter it (goldstein filter), unwrap it and then convert it to displacement.

Hi, I have a problem, when I want coregister this sign appears

I dont can finish the process

The input for this operator are split product (master and slave). Please look in the HELP for more details

Hi,
Can I do a layer in SNAP?
I want to do a layers of points over teh phase unwraping.