Soil Moisture Mapping Using S1_SLC product and s1tx

I’m beginner for SAR data.
I have learned about it, but I really don’t understand how to fix this problem
Please help tell me how to fix this problem.

regards

If you are a beginner you should first get used to GRD-images, as they are much simpler and faster to handle.

Yes, Sir . I am using GRD Image Product now. But When I want Thermal Noise Removal, it is error step. Can I skip this process sir?

Regards

Please look at the SAR tutorials and make sure you have installed all of the toolbox updates.

Thanks for information

After do step until Range Doppler Terrain Correction

What next step to find color for value of soil moisture data. Like this picture:

Regards

there is no direct transfer of backscatter intensity to soil moisture. Please go through the suggestions made here: Soil moisture mapping using Sentinel-1-Data and SNAP? and here Soil moisture identification -Sentinel

This could be helpful as well,

How to Download Daily Soil Water Index from Copernicus Global Land Service

Determination of Soil Moisture for a Region Using open Source Data

Thank you for information

Can you help me to find paper or reference to calculate soil moisture with GRH product.

Regards

@johngan has given very valuable comments and literature references here: Soil moisture identification -Sentinel

Thanks for your response

Sir, how to kind of tools to make this picture?

graphic of backscatter and moisture

you need a shapefile with attributes (moisture), import it in SNAP and use the correlative plot view.

how can i get shapefile sir?

measure soil moisture in your study area at the time when the image is acquired and locate the meastrements by a GPS device, for example.

Yes sir, I have these data
But i don’t know how to import these data to SNAP

Why not try this one - https://land.copernicus.eu/global/themes/Vegetation . This is verified product.

For SHP files import just do File->Import->VectorData->ESRI Shapefile

Hi @hriston_bg,
But when I search Surface Soil Moisture, I don’t find my study area because Spatial information is only in Europe

Hi @ABraun, how to use the correlative plot?

@Andiray I didn’t know that your area is outside EU. Sorry.

Hi @hriston_bg, thanks for your response.