Soil Moisture Unit conversion?

Hello everyone,

I want to convert Field capacity and Wilting point units (mm) to Soil Moisture Volumetric unit (m3/m3). Can you please help me?


It depends on your soil type, i.e. is different for sandy soils and clay soils. Check out

Hello forum I need your help so much it is about soil moisture measurements I have measurements of soil moisture content using HH2 soil meter from the study site and it was collected in Volumetric water content as a percentage %Vol but the gravimetric test was done in cubic centimeters so my question is there any way to make them in similar units?

You need to multiply with dry bulk density.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to change the resolution