Stack Overview Issue

I appreciate it, the slaves preparation has been completed yet the next step isn’t working. Must be something incorrect with the splitting_slaves.py.

The process should be automated but I do not know which subswath will be splitted in the process as I didn’t predefine it

Just remove the space in harddisk names, like My passport change to Mypassport and remaing names also change it. Then try

Unfortunately i cannot change the name of the harddisk, only the folders inside it. Problem has been solved after editing the IW subswath from IW=3 to IW=IW3. Thank you very much. I just wanted to ask something hopefully I am not disturbing anyone by my excessive replies. Do I need the original slave images after splitting them into the preferred subswaths?

Since the following co registration and interferogram creation step is extremely time and space demanding and I need to move into another hard-drive with a little more free space (upon editing the paths I set in the project config file). So, I think Snap2StaMPS workflow only functions on the splitted images afterwards, isn’t it?

They are no longer required after splitting, but it’s good to keep them somewhere else in case you want to change something in the overall design.