StaMPS 4.1 beta Installation in Ubuntu 18.04

you have to edit and execute StaMPS_CONFIG file as defined in the manual

it is explained a couple of posts above.

ok thanks ABraun

hello, i met the same mistake as u,and i have tried some methods but no success, so i want to ask how u solve it.Tks very much!

Hello,
I’ am having a small problem since I install a new virtual machine for stamps analysis. I tried to installe verything right, but i think i might have a problem with the triangle. the following error accours in step 8 of matlab process.

such as snaphu, triangle has to be installed separately

i installed snaphu and triangle with repository
Sudo apt-get install snaphu
sudo apt-get install Triangle

it was told in the workflow that this will be enough , because the pre process is done in SNAP outside the linux workflow.
i find this other problem among it

this is what happen in the terminal when matlab has that problem.

and this is what i get after i installed Triangle

the fact that he is unable to locate package the reason?
i did the same installation on my old virtual macchine, and I didn’t had this problem before.

according to this documentation it is triangle-bin

1 Like

Hello all!

I have successfully performed PSI processing thru StaMPS. However, after processing, a bunch of files ended up in my home folder as seen in screenshot:

Im not sure which config file I have to change/edit for these files to end up where they should. Hoping you can help me.

Thank you!

the files are being created here because you executed mt_prep_snap in your home folder.
If you want to keep your data clean, create a new folder, navigate into it and run mt_prep_snap there.

Dear @ABraun,

Alright, I see now.

Thank you very much for this!

Dear @ABraun
I installed TRIANGLE and SNAPHU from the following commands-
SNAPHU: sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install snaphu
TRIANGLE: sudo apt-get install triangle-bin
Now, I am not able to locate the installation directory of these softwares in Ubuntu for editing the StaMPS_CONFIG.bash
Where can I find these directories? It would be more helpful if you share a working StaMPS configuration file.

Try whereis snaphu to get its directory.

Could you share the screenshot of your changed path variable file please?

I am not finding anymore clue how to solve the problem with mt_prep_snap and also mt_prep_gamma?
Also how could i add this line to .cshrc or .bashrc file so that this is done automatically?
Thanks in advance.