Stamps export question

Hello, Abraun! Thank you very much for your help. Inspired by your suggestion, I can manually export the data in Gamma format and check the export for errors. I still haven’t figured out why I can’t export projected_dem file, I’m going to try downloading DEM automatically (I don’t know if that’s the reason).

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi Mr. ABraun, I have a question about the processing time of the stamps_export step of snap2stamps workflow… It has been running for days for a small subset!!! Is it normal!!!
my system properties are: RAM:32 Gig
CPU: 6

this has been discussed here: SRTM ZIP-files are corrupted or not found
Please check the suggested solutions.

Thanks for your reply, but my question is about processing time of stamps_export step not about DEM or any related error

it seem strange, but this still affects the StaMPS error, you can trust me. Problem in the last part of snap to stamps

Thanks for your reply

I read the related cases to my problem in the link sent by you. But I am a little confused about the fact that I could not get the correct output from the fourth step script of snap2snaps?

at the moment, the last step (export) wants to re-establish a connection to the SRTM database, although they were already downloaded. We want to fix this soon, but for the moment, changing the url and deleting corrupt files in the aux directory has reportedly solved the issue.

Thanks a bunch for your guidance, I’ll try it :pray: :pray: :pray:

For all who still struggle, please make sure that, after changing the server link to SRTM 3Sec data in the aux file, also delete zip files inside the user directory (user.snap\aux\dem\SRTM 3Sec) where zip files are stored (e.g. srtm_35_05.zip). Once you delete all of them, especially the ones which are only 1 KB large (please see below), SNAP will re-download all tiles required for the processing of a product, and the process should finish as usual.

grafik

1 Like

Hello, Abraun! According to your method, I used SRTM-90 DEM, and it worked (I used SRTM-30 DEM before, but I still couldn’t export it correctly). Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Dear all.
I am trying to export to Stamps using Stamps export in SNAP 7.0 and the process does not pass 67%. I am working on SARBIAN.
can anybody help me.
Thank you

please have a look at this topic: Problem in the last part of snap to stamps
The problem could be solved by installing all updates. But this requires to install SNAP 8 first.

Thank you very much, problem solved.
now in the next step i have the following problem:

root@sarbian:~/Downloads/StaMPS-4.1-beta/bin# ./mt_prep_snap 20200809 /root/PSI_INSAR/INSAR_master_data/ 0.4 2 2 50 200
mt_prep_snap Andy Hooper, August 2017

Amplitude Dispersion Threshold: 0.4
Processing 2 patch(es) in range and 2 in azimuth

opening /root/PSI_INSAR/INSAR_master_data//rslc/20200211.rslc…
Segmentation fault
mt_extract_cands Andy Hooper, Jan 2007

Patch: PATCH_1
selpsc_patch /root/Downloads/StaMPS-4.1-beta/bin/selpsc.in patch.in pscands.1.ij pscands.1.da mean_amp.flt f 1
file name for zero amplitude PS: pscands.1.ij0
dispersion threshold = 0.4
width = 1828
number of amplitude files = 0
Segmentation fault

psclonlat /root/Downloads/StaMPS-4.1-beta/bin/psclonlat.in pscands.1.ij pscands.1.ll
opening pscands.1.ij…
Error opening file pscands.1.ij

pscdem /root/Downloads/StaMPS-4.1-beta/bin/pscdem.in pscands.1.ij pscands.1.hgt
opening pscands.1.ij…
pscdem: Error opening file pscands.1.ij

pscphase /root/Downloads/StaMPS-4.1-beta/bin/pscphase.in pscands.1.ij pscands.1.ph
opening pscands.1.ij…

Patch: PATCH_2
selpsc_patch /root/Downloads/StaMPS-4.1-beta/bin/selpsc.in patch.in pscands.1.ij pscands.1.da mean_amp.flt f 1
width = 1828
Segmentation fault

psclonlat /root/Downloads/StaMPS-4.1-beta/bin/psclonlat.in pscands.1.ij pscands.1.ll
opening pscands.1.ij…

opening pscands.1.ij…

pscphase /root/Downloads/StaMPS-4.1-beta/bin/pscphase.in pscands.1.ij pscands.1.ph
opening pscands.1.ij…

Patch: PATCH_3
width = 1828
Segmentation fault

opening pscands.1.ij…

opening pscands.1.ij…

opening pscands.1.ij…

Patch: PATCH_4
width = 1828
Segmentation fault

opening pscands.1.ij…

opening pscands.1.ij…

opening pscands.1.ij…
root@sarbian:~/Downloads/StaMPS-4.1-beta/bin#

can you help me please.

have you seen this? Segmentation Fault (core dumped) error during mt_prep_snap

Hi ABraun
When I try to run the STAMPS code I have this problem.

stamps(1,8)

STAMPS: ########################################
STAMPS: ####### StaMPS/MTI Version 4.0b6 #######
STAMPS: ####### Beta version, Jun 2018 #######

STAMPS: Will process current directory only

STAMPS: ################ Step 1 ################
STAMPS: Directory is PATCH_1

PS_LOAD_INITIAL_GAMMA: Starting
PS_LOAD_INITIAL_GAMMA: Loading data into matlab…

master_master_flag =

'0'

READPARM: heading:=190.82976295047416
SETPARM: heading = 190.8298
READPARM: radar_frequency:=5.40500045433435E9
SETPARM: lambda = 0.055466
READPARM: sensor:=SENTINEL-1A
SETPARM: platform = SENTINEL-1A
READPARM: range_pixel_spacing:=2
READPARM: near_range_slc:=854099.5729259747
READPARM: sar_to_earth_center:=7073259.090921992
READPARM: earth_radius_below_sensor:=6363509.358759569
READPARM: center_range_slc:=854099.5729259747
READPARM: azimuth_lines:=1098
READPARM: prf:=1717.128973878037
Index in position 2 exceeds array bounds.

Error in ps_load_initial_gamma (line 108)
rg=rgn+ij(:,3)*rps;

Error in stamps (line 263)
ps_load_initial_gamma;

I have searched the forum and found that mdelgado indicates as a solution to download and overwrite the modified ps_load_initial_gamma.m function, however, the problem persists.
thanks for your help

I think your error referes to a different line, but I don’t know what caused it, sorry.
Does your data look alright?

Hello everyone, I am a PhD student and I am running for the project a PSI time series with stamps 4.1b in central sicily (italy), but I am having some difficulties. I have performed the data prcessing with SNAP 8.0.3 on two IW (2, 3) that I have then merged. The first set I am examining covers one year (2015). up to step 5 I am not experiencing prblems except for a warning of: ‘ix_0 = 0×1 empty double colu

mn vector’ in Step 1. But it manages to run all other steps. After Step 5 I run PS_plot(‘w’) and I have the series of single interferograms but with rectangular holes smaller than the single patches.

I tried to change the value of amplitude dipsersion Da(3,6) to have more candidate PS, but the holes and the warnings remain.

I checked before following the export and the interferogrms are correct.

How can I be sure that the export is successful?

Thanks for any idea you have.

P.S.

by processing the single separately IW there are no holes

Please how was this problem solved

Dear @Bremps, I have decreased the number of patches in the mt_prep_snap (e.g. 2x2 or 2x4) so that I don’t have more empty pscands.1.ij0 files. It also checks that all stacks are correct and therefore the export is correct. I hope this helps

1 Like