StaMPS Visualizer not working

After exporting the data to stamps visualizer when i try to open the csv file in stamps visualizer the stamps visualizer window disappear.

I think you are exporting a huge data set. better to create a small area CSV file and then try it.

I tried using Small area CSV still having the same problem.

Send me the screenshot.

When i upload the csv StaMPS Visualizer disapear.

@suribabu : Dear Sir, I tried to visualize the results of PS-InSAR Stamps processing of a small area. I followed all the steps to export the data from Stamps and try to run it but the Stamps Visualizer didn’t work for me. The below is the error message. Please help be to figure out the problem. I am using R 4.3.2 and R-Studio 2023.12.1. The stamps visualizer tries to open for few second and suddenly closes.

I am hoping for a suggestion to get rid out of this problem.

Try to install all libraries in R, like rgdal and etc

@suribabu It says rgdal is no longer in R packages. i tried to install rgdal but the error comes out as rgdal is not available for R 4.3.2. Could there be any alternative solution.

I think we have to install latest version of R for Rstudio.

@suribabu Dear Sir, I am using R 4.3.2 version and R-studio 2023.12.1. In the mean time i find that rgdal has been removed from CRAN repository. So, I tried to install “sf” but the error remains same.

Tyr to install the below commands, if not.

StaMPS_Visualizer/README.md at master · thho/StaMPS_Visualizer · GitHub

@suribabu Dear Sir I followed the steps mentioned in [https://github.com/thho/StaMPS_Visualizer/blob/master/README.md]. The below is the screenshot of my execution.

But still the error persists. I don’t know why the error is repetating.