Stanford Method for Persistent Scatterers (StaMPS)

viStaPS is a miracle to me, sorry :sweat_smile:
Sometimes it worked for me, sometimes it freezes - I have never understood the logic.

Under Windows it worked for me best when I used the matlab-Version, not the compiled exe.

Hi, @ABraun!

It’s me again! I just want to ask if you’ve successfully used and are regularly using viStaMPS?

I am exploring some visualization tools (i.e. StaMPS-Visualizer, viStaMPS) for the StaMPS results.

Fortunately, I managed to successfully used StaMPS-Visualizer. Right now, I am considering viStaMPS but I am getting this error every time I hit the Setup button.

[Error message]

I have followed the instructions from the manual.

1. Downloaded the viStaMPS full package and extracted viStaMPS.rar inside the StaMPS-4.1-beta matlab folder.

[Extracted viStaMPS files inside StaMPS-4.1-beta matlab folder]

1. Source StaMPS_CONFIG.bash (as you see from the first screenshot).
  2. I’ve launched matlab and executed viStaMPS.fig.

Any comment will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I think I’ve figured it out.

1 Like

That’s good, because I had no idea :slight_smile:
What was the reason of your error?

hi, could you please tell us how you solved it?

Hi mates, I am using STAMPS to estimate LOS velocity for landsubsidance due to oil extraction, the study area located into two S1A rows but for the same track, track 108 , row 487 and 492 … I have downloaded and processed 86 images for each row, my question is how can I merge the result of the two processed, as I noticed that the overlapped area between the two image gave different LOS for the same point (different up to 6 mm/yr)…thank you in advance

I have solve it, thank you