Terrain correction after Interferogram and coherence

Hi all,
After generating interferogram and coherence image, I did terrain correction. After terrain correction, the phase image band does not exist and only intensity and coherence image are left. The intensity image appears to be dark blank image. Only coherence image is properly terrain corrected. What to do further?. Waiting for the reply.

The location of SRTM 3Sec data has changed, they are not downloaded correctly at the moment. SRTM ZIP-files are corrupted or not found

Please select SRTM 1Sec HGT (AutoDownload) instead.
This will be fixed with the next update.

Also, select all bands in the Terrain Correction operator (under source bands) which you want to include in the output.

I have tried with SRTM 1 Sec DEM, then also I am facing the same problem. Only coherence band is properly terrain corrected. After terrain correction, I am not finding the interferogram band. Only intensity is left but that is also appearing as a blank image. Any other way to sort this?

What you report is very typical when no source bands were selected. Please select all bands that you want terrain corrected in the second tab