The specified region, if not null, must intersect with the image`s bound

Dear all,

(if in a hurry, only focus on bold sentences)

I’m using SNAP at a daily basis for a few years now. But I’m facing a problem that seems to happen from time to time here in the forum while the cause that triggers the issue is really variable.

In my case, I performed a classical offset tracking procedure. From a coregistrated stack of grd images, I subset a portion of the scene and apply offset tracking.

Then comes the time to geoproject the results. Then I have the following error popup :

The specified region, if not null, must intersect with the image`s bound

From what we can see from the forum, this error is often related to (1) non-debursted products, (2) products of different size.

Here-below an example

In my case, what triggers the issue is that, using band maths, I added the sigma0 layers to the velocity product (so that I have sigma0 and velocity in the same product). Note that terrain correcting the velocity alone causes not issue.

edit : using the layer manager, I noticed that I cannot surimpose the velocity raster product on top of the sigma0 image (both in the same product). This is strange considering the 2 images had bbeen merged using the band maths operator