Unable to perform terrain correction in TDX1 sar image

Hi,
I have a TDX1 sar image and after the calibration (Sigma0_VV included) I want to perform the terrain correction.

However when performing the terrain correction the process freezes.
I am new to SAR processing images but it seems that it has dificulties with low intesity values. Right side of the image.
By looking into the logs it tells:
INFO [org.esa.snap.rcp.util.ContextGlobalExtenderImpl]: added: key = view, value = org.esa.snap.ui.product.ProductSceneView[[2] Sigma0_VV,0,0,1167x788,layout=java.awt.BorderLayout,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=,flags=16777225,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=], oldValue = null
INFO [org.esa.snap.rcp.windows.ProductSceneViewTopComponent]: >> componentClosed
INFO [org.esa.snap.rcp.windows.ProductSceneViewTopComponent]: >> componentDeselected
INFO [org.esa.snap.rcp.util.ContextGlobalExtenderImpl]: removed: key = view, oldValue = org.esa.snap.ui.product.ProductSceneView[[2] Sigma0_VV,0,0,1167x788,invalid,layout=java.awt.BorderLayout,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=,flags=16777225,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
WARNING [org.openide.filesystems.Ordering]: Found same position 35 for both Context/Product/Product/GroupByNodeTypeAction-separatorAfter.instance and Context/Product/Product/OpenRGBImageViewAction-separatorBefore.instance
INFO [org.esa.snap.rcp.windows.ProductSceneViewTopComponent]: >> componentOpened
INFO [org.esa.snap.rcp.windows.ProductSceneViewTopComponent]: >> componentSelected
INFO [org.esa.snap.rcp.util.ContextGlobalExtenderImpl]: added: key = view, value = org.esa.snap.ui.product.ProductSceneView[[3] Sigma0_VV,0,0,1167x788,layout=java.awt.BorderLayout,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=,flags=16777225,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=], oldValue = null
Can you please share some ideas of what is happening.
Cheers

@jun_lu can you have a look at this? Thanks

Could you please provide the name of the product and the processing steps so that we can reproduce the problem? Thank you

A JIRA ticket ([SNAP-3582] - JIRA) has been created to track the issue. We will look into it and thank you for reporting the issue.

Somehow we could not reproduce the problem. Did you calibrate the product using the calibrate operator in SNAP? Thanks