Unable to reopen dim files in SNAP

Dear Step Community,
I’ve been having repeated problems (that I can’t ignore anymore, because of time and work trouble that is giving me in the last days) to reopen normally saved files. I have to repeat a bunch of steps over and over again, that I’m afraid now even to close snap or any file I’ve been working on.
My latest bump generated the following error exception:

Blockquote
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.esa.snap.core.datamodel.ConvolutionFilterBand.(ConvolutionFilterBand.java:39)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.dimap.spi.ConvolutionFilterBandPersistable.createObjectFromXml(ConvolutionFilterBandPersistable.java:46)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.dimap.DimapProductHelpers$ProductBuilder.addBand(DimapProductHelpers.java:1725)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.dimap.DimapProductHelpers$ProductBuilder.addSpectralBands(DimapProductHelpers.java:1613)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.dimap.DimapProductHelpers$ProductBuilder.addBands(DimapProductHelpers.java:1583)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.dimap.DimapProductHelpers$ProductBuilder.createProduct(DimapProductHelpers.java:1136)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.dimap.DimapProductHelpers$ProductBuilder.access$100(DimapProductHelpers.java:1111)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.dimap.DimapProductHelpers.createProduct(DimapProductHelpers.java:116)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.dimap.DimapProductReader.processProduct(DimapProductReader.java:138)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.dimap.DimapProductReader.readProductNodesImpl(DimapProductReader.java:117)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.AbstractProductReader.readProductNodes(AbstractProductReader.java:169)
at org.esa.snap.core.dataio.ProductIO.readProduct(ProductIO.java:161)
at org.esa.snap.rcp.actions.file.ReadProductOperation.run(ReadProductOperation.java:55)
at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:1443)
at org.netbeans.modules.openide.util.GlobalLookup.execute(GlobalLookup.java:68)
at org.openide.util.lookup.Lookups.executeWith(Lookups.java:303)
[catch] at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:2058)

Can anyone please help me understand what I’m doing wrong here and I could to improve this situation. Thank you so much

My set up

Blockquote
Log Session: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 7:03:16 PM BST
System Info:
Product Version = SNAP (Build 201609300101)
Operating System = Windows 10 version 10.0 running on amd64
Java; VM; Vendor = 1.8.0_202; Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM 25.202-b08; Oracle Corporation
Runtime = Java™ SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_202-b08
Java Home = C:\Program Files\snap\jre
System Locale; Encoding = en_gb (snap); Cp1252
Home Directory = C:\Users\epedr
Current Directory = C:\Program Files\snap
User Directory = C:\Users\epedr\AppData\Roaming\SNAP
Cache Directory = C:\Users\epedr\AppData\Roaming\SNAP\var\cache
Installation = C:\Program Files\snap\etc
C:\Program Files\snap\ide
C:\Program Files\snap\platform
C:\Program Files\snap\bin
C:\Program Files\snap\snap
C:\Program Files\snap\s1tbx
C:\Program Files\snap\s2tbx
C:\Program Files\snap\s3tbx
C:\Program Files\snap\rstb

Is this problem in a workflow that has behaved properly in past or has your workflow changed? Did the problem show up following a Windows update (and did you reboot when prompted)? Are you tight for disk space?

Problems like this can occur when a user runs the workflow long enough that they can enter the steps too quickly for the computer to keep up. Some operations in SNAP are delayed until the data are actually used (either for display or saved to disk) and disk writes may be buffered so you see an indication that a file was saved before the complete contents are on the disk. SNAP should not exit until write operations are complete. Users sometimes forget they have a second SNAP running. That could cause unexpected things to happen.

This had happen to me very often, lately. I didn’t changed the workflow and I had always the precaution of saving my steps every now and then. In fact, every time I’m exiting snap he normally asks if I want to save unsaved work anyway. But, it didn’t happen because I had been careful,since lately it had been happening a lot.
Also I didn’t had any windows update that i noticed. Disk space is also ok, I have almost 50% free space (~230Gby).
I don’t know whats the problem. But I appreciate a lot for you reply. Thank you so much.