Use Band Math Tool to stack layers

Hi,
I have downloaded a GeoTiff from Earth Explorer from Landsat 7 (Level 1) and i want to stack to Layers from different time but same location to compare the both Images. For that i usually use the Band Math Tool to choose the Target Product and the Product. This works for other Images, but not for the Images i just downloaded from Earthexpolorer. I dont know why thats not working. Do i have to do anything with the Dataset before i can stack the Layer?
Thanks for help

accessing bands of other products in the band maths (with the drop-down menu) only works if these rasters have the exact same number of columns and lines. Maybe this is not the case here.

It has to be a Problem like this, but the images are both from landsat 7 only one year apart. They shout have the expact same sive. I also tried to give them the same size when i cut them out with Geo coordinates and it still dont work…

You can check and compare the exact number of colums and rows with this tool: grafik

By this you can make sure that the problem is caused by the raster size and not by any other thing.

This is the result

So you are right, they are different. Do you know how i can change that?

sorry, I was referring to the wrong tool. I meant the info button grafik

grafik

Here they are even in the image that i cut out different.

Do you know how to change that?

Than you for your effort, i got the solution. :smiley:

please let us know how you solved it.

The Problem was that the one Image was a view Pixels higher than the other one. When correct the size with the Subset tool it worked immediately.

Dear,
I am struggling trying to stack sentinel bands! I was following the chat above but, I didn’t understand how you managed to get the same number of pixels for bands of different spatial resolutions! Could you please help on this?! Thanks

If they don’t have the same dimensions, Band Maths cannot solve it.
You can use the Collocation tool to stack multiple raster datasets.

It also depends on what data exactzly you are using.