Using StampsExport with an external dem

Hello @traktor,

Basically I did as you instracted -

• Unzipped C:\Program Files\snap\s1tbx\modules\org-esa-s1tbx-s1tbx-op-insar. jar
  • Replaced the StampsExportOp.class file with the one you supplied
  • Zipped it again and changed back to *.jar
  • Put it back in its original folder
  • Called gpt.exe from cmd:
    gpt.exe path-to-graph.xml -e -q 10 -x

Still, I get the following error:

Please check your AppData\Roaming\SNAP directory for updated modules

From the path you mentioned I understand that you work with WSL. Unfortunately I was unable to install WSL since it keeps asking for internet connection after unpacking the linux distro using Add-AppxPackage Ubuntu_xxxxxx.appx.

Hello @traktor,

I’ve followed your instructions but my issue still persists - it seems as though it gets stuck right around here. I allowed it to run for about 3 hours and it had not moved, but I’m seeing signs of it ‘working’ when I look at the memory usage on the task manager.

upon opening snap, I get this message popping up:

when I went to the AppData\Roaming\SNAP directory and swapped the ‘StampsExportOp.class’ with the new one (as I did with the one inside the SNAPDIR/s1tbx/modules/org-esa-s1tbx-s1tbx-op-insar.jar), I get this error message instead when I run it:

Although I’m not sure that was supposed to be done. I assumed this is what you meant when you said

[quote=“traktor, post:24, topic:15673, full:true”]
Please check your AppData\Roaming\SNAP directory for updated modules
[/quote].

Is there something that I’ve done wrong? I’m very new to this and have only been following instructions put forward by the RUS Copernicus webinar (HAZA09 : SNAP2StaMPS: Data preparation for StaMPS PSI processing with SNAP). The stamps_export for them seemed to have worked effortlessly.