No problems installing SNAP on Mac OSX and I was able to calibrate images. But I can’t find the log or var folders anywhere, SNAP seems to do the desktop configuration differently on a Mac.
I found this information:
"On Windows, the SNAP Desktop configuration is stored in the HOMEPATH/AppData/Roaming/SNAP directory. On other platform (Unixes), it is $HOME/.snap/system.
This directory may contain the following sub-directories:
- etc - NetBeans Platform application configuration
- config - SNAP Desktop user preferences and UI configurations
- var/log - SNAP Desktop log files – **this is the one I want
- var/cache - NetBeans Platform cache files
- modules - SNAP extension module installations and updates (JARs)
I can find modules, config etc but not the var/log folders. Any ideas?