Where does StaMPS store information about point coherence?

I have performed a time-series for a number of points and have extracted displacement information from ph_disp and ph_mm and geographical coordinates from lonlat but can’t find information regarding temporal coherence of the points, does anyone know where StaMPS stores this data?

1 Like

I don’t know if my case is similar to yours.
I performed PS InSAR using StaMPS for my research. I have extracted the LOS displacement of each PSs, but I need to check my data from coherent pixels. How to obtain the coherency of PSs data? Please share your experience if you succeeded.

Hello @Maul,
did you find out how to extract coherence on PSs?

My best,
Othmane

Hello @Oth
I used SNAP to figure out the coherency map. When generating an interferogram using the interferogram menu, there is an option to include the pixel coherency value.

@Maul
Thank you Maul for your reply.

When you move to StaMPS, and you perform for instance PSInSAR. How can you found and plot for each PS the coherence value?

Actually, I didn’t perform StaMPS to figure out the coherence value of each PS, besides it was not necessary for my analysis. As I know the resulting PSs from the StaMPS process are the stable pixels during time observation and meet the required coherence value (or amplitude dispersion), CMIIW. Each PS contains the average LOS displacement.

If it is still necessary for your research, maybe you can overlay the PSs with the coherence map and figure out the coherence value of each superimposed pixel.

Ok, very thanks for you reply @Maul , I will try this.