Workflow between SNAP and StaMPS

Ok. Thank you so much for everything.

I haven’t used the small baseline approach so far, sorry.

hello,I have one error in StaMPS step6 when I run stamps(6,6). “Error in tsrchnmx”
I don’t konw how to solve it now. Who kown how to deal with it ? Please give me some advice to solve this problem.Thank you very much.

are snaphu and triangle installed correctly?

Thank you for your reply. Yes, the installation is correct. I have successfully run stamps(6,6) yesterday. I found that the result was not very good, so I reset the parameters and ran tamps(6,6) again, and the error appeared.

Is it necessary for me to delete the result generated in step 6 last time? Only then can stamps(6,6) be successfully run again?

actually, re-running single steps will overwrite existing results. I haven’t seen this error so far and am not sure which files belong to step 6, so deleting is probably risky. If it doesn’t take too long, I would restart all steps in a separate working directory.

Dear gomalhunzai, I encountered the same problem, this pscands.1.ij0 file is also empty, how did you solve this problem? Would you mind telling me?Thank you very much.

@sophia: at which step do you experience this? How many PS candidates are reported during the first steps? How many PS after the weeding?

Thank you very much for your reply. When i run mt_prep_gamma, I get an empty pscands.1.ij0 file in the patch path, only pscands.1.ij0 is empty, other files are not empty. Each patch has about 5 million points, I think it meets the requirements in the stamps manual.

Sorry i missed the last question. And, almost 80,000 PS after the weeding

is there a reason why you don’t use mt_prep_snap?
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can’t remember.

Thanks Reply. Because I used gamma to prepare the files for stamps.

right, sorry. Just wanted to go sure.

THen you are probably posting in the wrong thread, correct?

Sorry, I forgot to explain. After I used snap to prepare files for stamps, after running mt_prep_snap, the pscans.1.ij0. file was also empty. I think although the processing software is differente, the cause of the problem may be the same.So I came here to find some answers.I am new to the forum, if the posting place is not suitable, I totally agree to delete it. Sorry again.

Hello
Thanks to @thho we can have a visualization of the data in vector format through the points.
However, I am wondering, is it possible to export the Stamp data to be a raster image? in order to manipulate this pixel velocity raster image like geotiff by other programs like Qgis.

I would need to check that if I remember well… it is ok if pscands.1.ij0 is empty, it is not the same if pscands.1,ij would be empty.

Let us know.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply. I also find that pscands.1.ij0 in some patchs is empty and in some others not.Thank you again.

Hello again.
One last question. To eliminate this atmospheric noise and obtain more reliable results, should I use the TRAIN tool?

I mean, thanks to this program, this difference in the visualization of different patterns would be resolved?