Amplitude Dispersion error

Dear all,

I’m stuck with the mt_prep_snap step in my virtual enviroment.
It’s tellig me, that 200 does not exist. The Stamps manual isn’t very helpful and I couldn’t find any ideas to this problem.

My guess is, that some stuff in the config is wrong.

Thanks for any solution and explanation!

best regards

simon

StaMPS_CONFIG.bash (1.9 KB)

I think it’s because you have a space in your data directory path. This is making it think EXT/ba/project/INSAR_20200326 is a separate argument. So then I think it is thinking that the “200” value is the maskfile argument which does not exist.

Try putting your path in quotes or replace the space with an underscore.

3 Likes

Thank you, I did not thought of this.

However executing the command now gives me alot of errors regarding opening the files. But it does create the Patchfolders for me in the master directory. I"m confused again.

Try taking a look at this thread:

1 Like

I am not getting how to meaning environment for amplitude dispersion . Terminal saying command is not found

Did you modify StaMPS_CONFIG correctly?
Please carefully follow these instructions. The step on TRAIN is not necessary, but optional.

oky sir , thank you

sir we install SNAPHU and cygwin for UBANTU alternative but still we are facing same problem

Sorry, but it seems that you are randomly pressing buttons. To get StaMPS to run

• install StaMPS (this does not always work under Windows)
  • have your data structure correct (SNAP export in one folder, then navigate to working folder)
  • enter the correct paths in StaMPS_CONFIG and source the script as described in the manual
  • execute mt_prep_snap correctly including the reference date, the location of the SNAP export directory and the variables on amplitude dispersion)

A summary is given here: StaMPS - Detailed instructions - #2 by ABraun