Doris5.03 stamps stamps

maybe you should select only some bursts in the TOPS Split operator to reduce the size of your product.

1 Like

if you work with an entire IW you should use many patches,
StaMPS suggest a single patch containing max 2million PS candidates (or you will get memory issues).

3-4 burst could work with 9-16 patches depend on the specific case.
Full IW (9 bursts) should have x2 or x3 number of patches (in my opinion)

I hope this helps

1 Like

thank you so much I’m doing the process again with 4 bursts, but I’m facing a problem while making interfergoram:
interferogram
I don’t get this message via snap on windows but it takes so much time
how can i fix this problem?

this is memory-related. Your computer does not have enough RAM to process it. So it’s better to compute it on windows (more RAM here?) and wait until it is finished.

2 Likes

It might be also related to the parameter -Xmx specified in the configuration files. This value should be always a bit lower than the available RAM.

I hope this helps

2 Likes

thank you @ABraun and @mdelgado
I did the process with less number of bursts and I increased the number of images so i could have more interferograms and better number of PSs
but i’m facing the problem in stamps(1,1) again

I also face this error for mt_prep too:

would you please help me with this problem?

I hope you updated the ps_load_initial_gamma script.

ouh! sorry… are you using doris?
In such case it should be using ps_load_initial.m and not ps_load_initial_gamma.m

no I’m gonna use psi method by snap and stamps
would please help me with the “the ps_load_initial_gamma script” ? what should I do?

well… then you are posting in the wrong post.
it should be somewhere here in the blog.

Here you have it: New StaMPS release (4.1-beta)

You need to make a backup of the current one found in the stamps/matlab folder and put this one there.
Enjoy!